MOM Featherstone Rovers v Newcastle

jamescolin

41 minutes ago, fevnut said:

Scratching my head reading the above. How can Broadbent score 4 tries and not get in most people's top 3

1. Broadbent
  2. Jones
  3. Davies

Because everyone else have their own opinions,it wouldn't be good if we were all the same.

The leaders coming up to 8pm are: Jones 13, Hall 12 and Davies 11. Close top three. Bussey just in the picture with 7.  Broadbent has 5, Springer 4, and Briscoe 2.  Glad to, see Springer4e get some votes he played well.

1 hour ago, fevnut said:

Scratching my head reading the above. How can Broadbent score 4 tries and not get in most people's top 3

1. Broadbent
  2. Jones
  3. Davies

Somebody put him for those tries Fevnut. He took them well but you have to look at other things and it's everyone's opinion in the end

16 hours ago, fevnut said:

1. Broadbent
  2. Jones
  3. Davies

Because mainly, he just caught the ball and dotted it down. Other players did all the hard work.

• Like 4

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

17 minutes ago, roversspud said:

Because mainly, he just caught the ball and dotted it down. Other players did all the hard work.

That's how I saw it.

Broady did ok, took his chances. But he made a hell of a hash of a high kick midfield, and just doesn't make the yards forward that Gaz Gale does.

• Like 2

1. Jones

2. Bussey

3. Springer

Honourable mentions for Johnny D and Hall.

Well done to Broadbent for the four tries but don't think he was close to top three. The above-mentioned howler he made trying to collect that kick through is enough to disqualify him this week, although with kick defence like that he's at home in a Fev shirt 😆.

I register the votes as they are given.  Hopefully I have not made a mistake. My records show Broadbent on 5 . Made up of 1 first and one second in voting.