Barrow Vs York

pennington

What a win! Biting what's left of my nails at 16-18 but Sammut does it again. 16-24.

I'll be honest, I was hoping for a reaction after last week's mess but I wasn't expecting this! 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, bar red said:

The commentators aren't biased lol.

😂the 2 clowns had it down as a definite York win prior to KO, brilliant result and response after Mondays poor show.

• Like 2

Huge effort that & with Foster rested & Shaw’s 1st game back 👏

Barrow of old would lose to Haven next week, But this certainly isn’t Barrow of old, Still a very very tough game as Haven have picked up & almost beat Batley on the Ski slope, They will come hunting.

Bumper crowd & A game im over for, Soooo a yay for me. 

• Like 2

Best team won today. Ritson didn't shine but rest of team showed they had fire in their belly.  Your Paul C said last week it was "either rock or diamonds"...had to be blinking diamonds when they played the kneets. We're playing Fax next Sunday; say a prayer for us will you?

• Like 5

The 2 York commentators were great fun. Best since the guy from Whitehaven used to fo theirs.  Cant remember his name though. 

Absolutely brilliant result I never saw coming but hoped for as always.

WELL DONE and get Sammut for 1 more season please  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ulverstonian said:

The 2 York commentators were great fun. Best since the guy from Whitehaven used to fo theirs.  Cant remember his name though. 

Absolutely brilliant result I never saw coming but hoped for as always.

WELL DONE and get Sammut for 1 more season please  

John Cox I think was the Haven commentator even he wasn’t as blinkered as those 2 today ,they were gutted when Sammut scored at the end 😂😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mickmike wilson said:

Huge effort that & with Foster rested & Shaw’s 1st game back 👏

Barrow of old would lose to Haven next week, But this certainly isn’t Barrow of old, Still a very very tough game as Haven have picked up & almost beat Batley on the Ski slope, They will come hunting.

Bumper crowd & A game im over for, Soooo a yay for me. 

The way haven played today didn't justify their league position.  They were the better team for 60 mins.

• Like 2