Question for Coolie

The Grinder

Coolie,

Now obviously a Dewsbury win at Widnes would give you the greatest of pleasure this coming Sunday, and so it should.

However after that I'm interested to know which would give you the the most joy, A London win or a Fev Win? If London Win it might put them out of sight of Dewsbury in the relegation battle. However if London lose to Fev it'll mean that you'll not be able to gloat about a Fev loss.

I'm betting on it being a London win.ย ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

59 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

Coolie,

Now obviously a Dewsbury win at Widnes would give you the greatest of pleasure this coming Sunday, and so it should.

However after that I'm interested to know which would give you the the most joy, A London win or a Fev Win? If London Win it might put them out of sight of Dewsbury in the relegation battle. However if London lose to Fev it'll mean that you'll not be able to gloat about a Fev loss.

Don't push him Grinder just in case Dewsbury beat us at Post Office Road. It's not unheard of๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Grinder said:

Coolie,

Featherstone have shot their bolt and Leigh are streets ahead

London have been unlucky snatching defeat from the Jaws of victory.. And Sundays result is testimony to that.ย 

Realistically were done if honest, we've got what we've deserved this season, if it could go wrong it has, we're clinging on to the last threads of the parachute.. And we're still half a mile up, lost our entire pack to injury, young lads not given a chance, a real big mess, announced today no restructure.. So that's another blow, we've still got both our chins up as fans, and live in hope.. It will be a featherstone win regardless, I enjoy the featherstone forum as nobody gets upset with my ramblings and take it with a pinch of salt.. Which is in the spirit of the game ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

15 hours ago, coolie said:

Featherstone have shot their bolt and Leigh are streets ahead

London have been unlucky snatching defeat from the Jaws of victory.. And Sundays result is testimony to that.ย 

Realistically were done if honest, we've got what we've deserved this season, if it could go wrong it has, we're clinging on to the last threads of the parachute.. And we're still half a mile up, lost our entire pack to injury, young lads not given a chance, a real big mess, announced today no restructure.. So that's another blow, we've still got both our chins up as fans, and live in hope.. It will be a featherstone win regardless, I enjoy the featherstone forum as nobody gets upset with my ramblings and take it with a pinch of salt.. Which is in the spirit of the game ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I believe that they snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Sorry to correct you but accuracy is important.

• Haha 2

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I believe that they snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Sorry to correct you but accuracy is important.

No its rightย 

They have snatched defeat from a winning position in previous game, Sunday they simply got over the line

ย 

ย 

Think there should be a stewards enquiry into halftime betting patterns ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, coolie said:

No its rightย 

They have snatched defeat from a winning position in previous game, Sunday they simply got over the line

ย 

ย 

Think there should be a stewards enquiry into halftime betting patterns ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

It's wrong, grammatically, but when has that ever bothered you?

ย 

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

4 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

It's wrong, grammatically, but when has that ever bothered you?

ย 

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Never has never will

You can always tell your winning an argument ๐Ÿค”

Grammar police get rung up๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ

๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1