Haven at home

HP Beans

11 hours ago, Evs62 said:

Same at the Haven v Town match haven fans (not all by the way just young lads) throwing beer over Town fans and shouting abuse at players when they was very young Haven and Town fans near by 

dont worry, the Haven fans dont discriminate as they also target players as Ryan Shaw was showered in a pint of cider from a female (loosely put) after Sammut scored in the first half. Apparently her son is a Haven player which makes it even more embarrassing. 

Isn't throwing her cider over someone actually classed as assault? 

If the answer is yes then she should be banned from rugby grounds, including Whitehaven, for the foreseeable future, we should ban her whatever.  I feel sorry for the decent, respectful Haven fans who travelled down and behaved just as you would expect from RL supporters. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SJD said:

Isn't throwing her cider over someone actually classed as assault? 

If the answer is yes then she should be banned from rugby grounds, including Whitehaven, for the foreseeable future, we should ban her whatever.  I feel sorry for the decent, respectful Haven fans who travelled down and behaved just as you would expect from RL supporters. 

Fair play to Ryan, he laughed it off then made the conversion to rub it into her a bit more. 

Almost all haven fans were fine, just a shame you get an idiot or two but all clubs have them. 

• Like 2

There’s an oldish guy who “supports” Barrow who stands on the popular side around the half way line. Does nothing but abuse the ref and even shouted the other week for Barrow to cripple one of the opposing players. Only a matter of time till someone tells him to shut the ###### up. 

4 hours ago, RLDB said:

There’s an oldish guy who “supports” Barrow who stands on the popular side around the half way line. Does nothing but abuse the ref and even shouted the other week for Barrow to cripple one of the opposing players. Only a matter of time till someone tells him to shut the ###### up. 

I know exactly who you mean I couldn’t agree more with yourself. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pennington said:

I know exactly who you mean I couldn’t agree more with yourself. 

Was behind me yesterday. Absolute ####. Similar to the foul mouthed idiot who stands in a similar position at Workington and can be heard on radio Cumbria at their home games 

On 12/07/2022 at 07:36, Gus Tyson said:

dont worry, the Haven fans dont discriminate as they also target players as Ryan Shaw was showered in a pint of cider from a female (loosely put) after Sammut scored in the first half. Apparently her son is a Haven player which makes it even more embarrassing. 

Apparently by someone who works in Havens bar and boardroom 🤪

Edited by RawlinsonRaider

On 12/07/2022 at 07:36, Gus Tyson said:

Wasn't at the game on Sunday and can 100% confirm it wasn't the mother of a haven who threw the drink I've seen the video she was near but it wasn't her

The argument about it being a players mother is irrelevant. The fact is a drink was thrown over a player also an empty pint pot also lands on the pitch. Pathetic behavior if that happened at a football match and it was caught on camera the coppers would be speaking to her.

• Like 1

Let’s face it Donald some Haven fans didn’t shower themselves in glory at this game.

The Haven club need to do something about these so called fans,dragging their good name through the mud in my opinion.

All fan bases have some berks but the drink throwing was not an isolated incident.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread the Haven fans offered really good support first half,but when the Raiders started to take control their Jekyl to Mr Hyde came out.

They obviously take defeat very badly which is not the sign of a true fan!

• Like 2

On 11/07/2022 at 16:28, moorside roughyed said:

Now that's commitment.

Not really mate as I’m from Barrow originally & support both our RL & Football clubs, So if a games on when I’m here I’m attending & I buy a ST for both just to financially help a little.

• Thanks 2