Jump to content

£1000 DRAW.


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Kevin Nicholas said:

Had a surge of sales in last hour so at 12.30 we have sold 842!!!

With another surge we could get over the line to do the draw tomorrow at the game which would be excellent.

If anybody fancy winning £1,000 now is the time!!! 

I wonder if the promise of a draw being made at the game tomorrow might sell the remaining tickets? Could maybe do another social media push and tag Widnes to see if any of their fans fancy grabbing a couple.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Come on every body lets get this over the line.

What time is the draw being closed down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RogerT said:

Come on every body lets get this over the line.

What time is the draw being closed down.

I guess if there's still tickets left, they would wait until end of game and announce it regularly over the tannoy to sell any remaining tickets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Draw will take place tomorrow at the game v Widnes which is absolutely brilliant. A big thank you to everyone for buying tickets. It’s 5.30pm on Saturday and so far we have sold 939 so if not bought tickets hurry up if want a chance to win £1,000 tomorrow as only 61 tickets left!!!!

We will then have some excellent news about the next draw and the superb support we are receiving.

Just need a great game tomorrow and a good crowd.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Kevin Nicholas said:

The Draw will take place tomorrow at the game v Widnes which is absolutely brilliant. A big thank you to everyone for buying tickets. It’s 5.30pm on Saturday and so far we have sold 939 so if not bought tickets hurry up if want a chance to win £1,000 tomorrow as only 61 tickets left!!!!

We will then have some excellent news about the next draw and the superb support we are receiving.

Just need a great game tomorrow and a good crowd.

Great stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

966😎

  • Like 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Kevin Nicholas said:

Well done everybody and thank you. Sold out just before 7pm.

what time will the draw take place Kevin?

I posted a link to the draw on my Facebook, not sure anyone used it, but i can tell people on there the time of the draw, and it will highlight a missed a chance of £1000 if they ignored it.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kevin Nicholas said:

We have to work out best way to do it first!!!

We aim to do it at half time along with half time draw which we still need people to support.

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but the tickets appear to be numbered 1-1000, so you would simply use a random number generator app and then call out the winning number. Assuming that's the bit you are trying to work out.

Edited by LINNERS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who won it, I know Kevin was saying something, but couldn't hear it in the loo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

Who won it, I know Kevin was saying something, but couldn't hear it in the loo.

Can't remember the lads name, but he was at the game and came onto the pitch to claim his prize. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...