Sat 9th Jul: SL-MW: Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers KO 19:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/22 at 18:30

I'd fancy Leeds to win this.  Cas will be forced to  go with one half back and probably Westerman as the second.

With no Mcshane too, it essentially means every 5th tackle play will be with Richardson.  If Smith has anything about him Richardson will be under pressure all game, especially tackles 4 and 5.

The bar for today's entertainment has been set high. Don't let us down!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nice bit with Rob Burrow and the family.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Burrow family warm the heart and make one glad to be part of this sport.

Tearing up seeing that piece with Barrie McDermott. Well done to the daughters on their part in designing the #7 special jersey for tonight. It's a lovely and fitting way to celebrate the Leeds great.

Edited by StandOffHalf

13 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Nice bit with Rob Burrow and the family.

It was certainly heartwarming in the way that his family are holding themselves together. Those kids are fantastic. As for Rob, the pace of his decline is both heartbreaking and worrying.

19 minutes ago, StandOffHalf said:

The Burrow family warm the heart and make one glad to be part of this sport.

Tearing up seeing that piece with Barrie McDermott. Well done to the daughters on their part in designing the #7 special journey for tonight. It's a lovely and fitting way to celebrate the Leeds great.

8 minutes ago, Northern Eel said:

It was certainly heartwarming in the way that his family are holding themselves together. Those kids are fantastic. As for Rob, the pace of his decline is both heartbreaking and worrying.

It's increasingly hard to watch the Burrows family, while also more and more heart warming to watch. He's a warrior, and his family are incredible the way they remain positive and upbeat.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Double blow for Paul McShane. Out of the game with injury and Greggs closed at 5.30pm. 

Are you sure greggs actually ever close in Newcastle? 

• Haha 2