Leigh

The Voodooguru

Leigh didn't bring many with them did they,thought there would have been more than that.

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

We seen a very good team today and what I can't understand  Is the foul language towards Josh Charnley and other Leigh Players from a few Town supporters on the popular side . There is little kids in the crowd . Who shouldn't be hearing this type of language. This isn't the first time this as happened this season  . Don't know what the stewards  are doing but they are certainly not stopping it . And this isn't just me saying this  there is quite a few  Town supporters embarrassed by there actions . It needs addressed . 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, wonky said:

Harsh on brown if true, fully justified on clarke who’s phoned it in all year 

Agreed, forber must have been 18th today as he was warming up at the start. Wonder what forber and walker would be playing together?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

39 minutes ago, silverfox said:

We seen a very good team today and what I can't understand  Is the foul language towards Josh Charnley and other Leigh Players from a few Town supporters on the popular side . There is little kids in the crowd . Who shouldn't be hearing this type of language. This isn't the first time this as happened this season  . Don't know what the stewards  are doing but they are certainly not stopping it . And this isn't just me saying this  there is quite a few  Town supporters embarrassed by there actions . It needs addressed . 

Should have been at craven park today haven fans were trash families should not have to listen to the stuff they were coming out with. Like being at a football match.  Had a chat with some true haven fans they were discussed and very apologetic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anok4u said:

Leigh didn't bring many with them did they,thought there would have been more than that.

And fans that were complaining about the £25 admission money for home games. I'd pay 25 to watch that every week and I'd follow them home AND away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, silverfox said:

And it’s the same crew every match,we all get frustrated but they really need to calm it. Because it can be as you say embarrassing but it’s always the minority 

No complaints from me today, 1-17 all played for the badge just simply outclassed by a team who wouldnt be in the bottom 3 of Super League. We gave them 1 or 2 easy tries from bad defence but the rest you just have to appreciate good rugby.

I did think the officials showed themselves up if im honest, so one sided it was unbelievable. Leigh were miles better than us so didnt need all the help they got from the clowns in green, especially the conversion they were awarded that missed by 2 yards. Looking this morning the handicap was 65.5 and it ended 66 so their incompetence might have cost people money.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Butch said:

Should have been at craven park today haven fans were trash families should not have to listen to the stuff they were coming out with. Like being at a football match.  Had a chat with some true haven fans they were discussed and very apologetic. 

Barrow player Ryan Shaw stating that he had a pint thrown in his face by a female haven fan today, not the type of thing that should be happening I think, like you say it needs sorted out .

• Like 1

Well made it and thought the lads had a good go.

They are bigger  fitter and faster, but we competed well and 66 nil was a lot less than I expected.

Brilliant weather, and a couple of pints with some old and new friends after made my day.

Charney was jeered but took it well in our area. We can remember when he would not come on loan when Farrell would.

• Like 1

I'm pleased somebody else saw the kick go wide of the posts, how they can get that wrong is unbelievable. 

As has been said the lads gave it a go yesterday but its just not a level playing field. It's out of the way now, and just move onto the next one and try and get some points scored as we can't win games if we don't  score.

• Like 1

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

21 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

I'm pleased somebody else saw the kick go wide of the posts, how they can get that wrong is unbelievable. 

As has been said the lads gave it a go yesterday but its just not a level playing field. It's out of the way now, and just move onto the next one and try and get some points scored as we can't win games if we don't  score.

Went to left of the upright without question,  very poor decision from touchies

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

The overall quality of officials now throughout the leagues is very poor 

• Like 4

watched the barrow vs wh game , as soon as i walked into the ground the whitehaven fans where singing oh workington is  full of shxt , oh  i wanted to say something thou bit my lip , thou didnt see the alleged pint thrown thou a female steward was among their fans for awhile yesterday.

Couldn't make the game yesterday but just watched the highlights back and one player who really stands out for all the wrongs reasons for me is Oscar Thomas his attitude in defence is none existence he gives up so easy it's embarrassing for me we should have let him go to haven and us keep young broadbent 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, town2018 said:

Couldn't make the game yesterday but just watched the highlights back and one player who really stands out for all the wrongs reasons for me is Oscar Thomas his attitude in defence is none existence he gives up so easy it's embarrassing for me we should have let him go to haven and us keep young broadbent 

That same Broadbent that got sent off against Barrow yesterday and his coach said it was “unnecessary” from him. Thought Oscar done well, showed some speed in attack and took all the high balls

8 minutes ago, Townie987 said:

That same Broadbent that got sent off against Barrow yesterday and his coach said it was “unnecessary” from him. Thought Oscar done well, showed some speed in attack and took all the high balls

Yeah the lad is only young and maybe got it wrong but I can only have my view off what I saw for town and for me he done nothing wrong whereas Oscars attitude is all wrong 

10 hours ago, Townie987 said:

He has some reallynice touches but then unfortunately seems to go missing for long periods, not sure he is best utilised at fullback to be honest

I personally think he takes forber and doran out of the attacking phase when he adds on with his kicking.

Clearly not working as we havnt scored a try in quite a period of time.

Although agreed the high balls himself and young for that matter fieled well on sunday

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, havenhater said:

I personally think he takes forber and doran out of the attacking phase when he adds on with his kicking.

Clearly not working as we havnt scored a try in quite a period of time.

Although agreed the high balls himself and young for that matter fieled well on sunday

Things are not working the way they are, the reason why we got promoted was on the back of our half back especially Jamie but it looks like to me they are being coached out of it hence Jamie's body language telling me he ain't happy.

• Like 1

Teare’s been an asset and will only get better , Walker is a great investment for the future but after that I struggle to think of anyone who’s come in who’s  made any real discernible difference or improved us from where we were last year . I don’t get this idea that Thomas is so good he should be at the heart of everything , he really isn’t and at times he seems to be stepping on the halves toes . Doran looks far from happy to me and hasn’t for some times . You can see it in his body language . He’s our best threat in the middle and should be owning that team . Chris must be pushing that plan , and Chris must take the blame for our recruitment and strategy for this year which has been little short of utterly disastrous , however much he blames anybody else 

Edited by DavidM
  • Like 3

Agreed. Responsibility clearly his. If he thought this team would be strong enough he was clearly deluded. Can’t blame the players now; must be draining for them but they still put in a shift each week. He got this year badly wrong though still think he will be a very good coach in long run. Next year will tell ,,,, 

55 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Teare’s been an asset and will only get better , Walker is a great investment for the future but after that I struggle to think of anyone who’s come in who’s  made any real discernible difference or improved us from where we were last year . I don’t get this idea that Thomas is so good he should be at the heart of everything , he really isn’t and at times he seems to be stepping on the halves toes . Doran looks far from happy to me and hasn’t for some times . You can see it in his body language . He’s our best threat in the middle and should be owning that team . Chris must be pushing that plan , and Chris must take the blame for our recruitment and strategy for this year which has been little short of utterly disastrous , however much he blames anybody else 

I think when a season goes as this one has for Town, theres blame to be apportioned pretty much everywhere across the club.

• Like 3

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer