Sat 16th Jul: SL: Toulouse Olympique v Leeds Rhinos KO 19:00 (UK Time)

Who will win?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/07/22 at 16:30

1 minute ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

24-6 the heat is on Wakey.

P

Not worried in the slightest, we have a fantastic bloke running the club who is absolutely loaded. He will buy his way out of problem if needs be. He also as an astute rugby brain. You only have to look at his coaching appointments and the players he has signed up in the squad. Tom J, who will miss him. We have Lineham a real superstar and right now he his honing his match winning skills at Fev. Then Gaskill, how he is not first name on England sheet is a total injustice

The Trin will hammer HKR tomorrow and saints and hudds away last two games are a gimme 4 pts.this season will be a breeze.

• Haha 3

Got a real chance now. They’ve had a couple of must win games and got over the line and seem on a roll. Shame they couldn’t have won a couple of those close games early on. 

Going to be interesting now, wakey and HKR in free fall. 

• Like 1

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

1 hour ago, Fevrover said:

Be ironic if they finally get ground done and go down.

I said the same to the Mrs earlier. I’ve had Wakey tipped for relegation since we played them pre season. I just wonder how long they’d attempt to stay full time for.

Edited by fevtom

Momentum is critical in sport and if Wakey lose tomorrow and Toulouse sit above them with the same number of games played then I would have Toulouse as favourites to stay up... especially with two more winnable home games next up.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

17 minutes ago, Number 16 said:

Dragons still to visit Toulouse. I wonder how much they want their French neighbours to stay up?

I’ve been wondering this. I’m sure they’ll go to win but wouldn’t be surprised to see a weakened team, particularly as they’re pretty certain to finish top 4.

• Like 1

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

28 minutes ago, Dallas Mead said:

Get in there TO 💪 God I REALLY hope Wakefield go down, they’re everything that is pound shop small time about top flight RL in this country….

I don't want Wakefield to go down, or any club, but I do want both French teams in SL.

• Like 8