Sat 16th Jul: SL: Castleford Tigers v Warrington Wolves KO 15:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/07/22 at 14:30

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

The defending for that last try was pathetic, nearly all the Wire side were just standing there watching that kick go through 

My first thought was I hope they've paid to get in.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I don't want to sound like an unapologetic pedant but the video ref only looked at one angle there so he clearly didn't "see all available angles".

Or am I overthinking this!

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

2 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

I don't want to sound like an unapologetic pedant but the video ref only looked at one angle there so he clearly didn't "see all available angles".

Or am I overthinking this!

I think the VRs are like call handlers, sat with a sheet of A4 in front of them with what to say.

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

Yes, there was no need to see any other angle, was there?

I know.  I think the heat is getting to me.

• Haha 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Powell did a good job at Leeds paved the way of what was to come . He did a good bnb job at Fev ,did a great job at Cas they played some great stuff . I wonder what the problem is at Wire 

• Like 1

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

5 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

Powell is a broken man, no way will he pull it around. wire thinking all will be well next year if new players arrive are deluded. They need to sack him now. 

Some of his decisions on who to let go and who to bring in do not seem to be the logic of seasoned SuperLeague coach.

Edited by Harry Stottle
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

Powell is a broken man, no way will he pull it around. wire thinking all will be well next year if new players arrive are deluded. They need to sack him now. 

Some of the most ridiculous garbage I’ve read on here. 

15 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

That look on Powell's face to Sheridan seemed to say, "What the #### have we done"

(1) upset all the players 

(2) upset all the fans

(3) won very few games of rugby

(4) coached very badly

(5) numerous other nonsensical things

16 minutes ago, JohnM said:

But today at least, Williams is one of their better players. Huge huge gulf between this low quality game and today's high quality and exciting NRL games.

I didn’t watch the NRL games today, but did State of Origin during the week where I suppose you should expect an uplift in class with that one.

From what I’ve seen this season in Super League:-

St Helens

Wigan

Everyone else

Also what’s up with Jake Mamo?  I enjoy watching him play.

Edited by Coastal_Geordie

2 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Do no away teams fancy scoring this weekend?

108-0 at the moment to the home teams.