Halifax

The Voodooguru

8 hours ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

Don't worry, you'll be o.k. We've been told not to do any tackling tomorrow. 🤪 🙄

We still won't score 

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Doesn’t matter anymore with London winning at Bradford today. We are now 7 points from safety and we aren’t going to get 4 wins never mind get 4 wins more than the 2 teams on 9 points.

• Like 1

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Got to stay positive and hope we manage a couple of tries to give the lads  coaches  volunteers and supporters a lift

How we finish the league will no doubt influence how we start next season.

Saw some real graft last week without any reward but think we will get a win or two before the end of this season.

16 minutes ago, Peter Winthorpe said:

Got to stay positive and hope we manage a couple of tries to give the lads  coaches  volunteers and supporters a lift

How we finish the league will no doubt influence how we start next season.

Saw some real graft last week without any reward but think we will get a win or two before the end of this season.

Agree that we need to keep going and battling until the end (What else can you do?) 

Although I don't think it will have any bearing on next season as I think it will be a complete restart for the whole club and we could be left with less than a handful of players from this years squad. 

Got dewsbury n haven at home. Haven at bash win them(if) 1 point behind haven. Personally think london are getting stronger n better every week, they will finish higher up.  Still live in hope.  Keep trying lads, we keep supporting. Door is not totallyclosed yet. 1 game at a time though. Utt

Fax were nice to watch when they played at DP. All we have to be concerned about is getting some improvement in our attacking play. When you concede for fun and can't score any points it's a recipe for losing. The lads may as well chance their arm and play high risk stuff from the start as nowt else works.... but we won't.

Good luck, UTT.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

1 hour ago, David69 said:

Got dewsbury n haven at home. Haven at bash win them(if) 1 point behind haven. Personally think london are getting stronger n better every week, they will finish higher up.  Still live in hope.  Keep trying lads, we keep supporting. Door is not totallyclosed yet. 1 game at a time though. Utt

Your positivity and enthusiasm is infections mate, wish we had a few more like you, although personally I think the games up for us 🙈

4 hours ago, David69 said:

You seem to be forgetting that our points difference was non-existent.  We need 5 wins and either Haven or London not to get any more points to not be relegated.  Sad but we are not good enough for this league as one win from 19 matches shows. 

• Like 3

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.