Championship & League 1 Disciplinary

1 hour ago, gavin7094 said:

Jacob Fairbank’s assault on Ronan Michael should have been a straight red card and long ban.  Instead it wasn’t even a penalty.  This was up there with the worst shots I can ever recall seeing.  Outrageous.

Im not sure if you are on the wind up with this one.🤣

Out of interest when Senior just had a try ruled out he stays down momenterily and his own player runs in and picks him up. Letter of the law that is also a red card........

12 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

You called it an assault. Looked like an accidental class of heads and seen as though the disciplinary pulled our players for even looking at a camera the wrong way I presume they took a look at it. 

“It was a blatant red card," lamented Knights head coach Ford. "I’m absolutely astounded that it wasn’t picked up.

“It’s a 30-metre run-up to a one-on-one collision, where he’s tackled him in the head.

“He’s almost knocked his head out of Halifax into Huddersfield. He’s not good. He’s not allowed to drive, he’s heavily concussed and we’re going to have to send him to see a neurologist.

“That tackle was up there with what I’ve seen Adrian Morley come up with. There’s been some bad ones in his time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

You called it an assault. Looked like an accidental class of heads and seen as though the disciplinary pulled our players for even looking at a camera the wrong way I presume they took a look at it. 

Live it may have looked like a clash of heads.  TV clearly showed that it was Fairbank's left shoulder that made initial contact. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, gavin7094 said:

Live it may have looked like a clash of heads.  TV clearly showed that it was Fairbank's left shoulder that made initial contact. 

Weird then that despite our players getting banned for at best brushing York players hair, Fairbank is one player who didn't manage to pick up a ban. Plus James Ford is a bit of a drama queen isn't he so what he says really does not add much weight.

• Sad 1