Bradford at home

HP Beans

Yeah Bradford have been going through some rough times of late so that is definitely going to affect the number of travelling fans. 
In terms of the game I’m hopeful for a win which will most likely cement our playoff place. I’ll go for a Barrow win 36-10, Miloudi First try scorer and hopefully 2,500+ fans.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Left Winger said:

This season so far is beyond most our expectations no reason we cannot keep the momentum going into cementing a play off place. 

You made it into the top six last season and the same teams are involved again by the looks of things and it will probably go the same way as last season with the standout team promoted. Just enjoy the ride like we do

• Confused 2

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

53 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

You made it into the top six last season and the same teams are involved again by the looks of things and it will probably go the same way as last season with the standout team promoted. Just enjoy the ride like we do

This is our first season back in the Championship since 2019. Are you confusing us with Whitehaven? 😱

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dave W said:

This is our first season back in the Championship since 2019. Are you confusing us with Whitehaven? 😱

😄 Old age and poverty are my only excuse

• Haha 3

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

On 18/07/2022 at 21:20, HP Beans said:

I wonder if the Bulls fans still travel in numbers?

Good game in prospect👍🏻

Class that from the Bulls fans,travelling up the night before and asking for the Raiders marquee to open up for a few beers.
Hope they enjoy tonight and the game tomorrow,but not too much👏🏻👏🏻😉

On 18/07/2022 at 21:20, HP Beans said:

I wonder if the Bulls fans still travel in numbers?

Good game in prospect👍🏻

Usually about 250. I see the bookies are giving Bulls a 14pt start. We do generally play better away from home but you’re obviously the favourites 

Edited by TrueBull
  • Like 1

Good weekend all round for Barrow I'd say 

• Like 2

On 25/07/2022 at 11:20, Dave W said:

I watched the first try on repeat about half a dozen tries.

YouTube Highlights

That was a superb try to watch, and just reward for playing expanisve rugby inside your own 20. Great stuff.

As an aside, the Bulls defence at the start of that play was almost comically inept. Numbers 32 and 3 have got the back row man (Langtree I think) covered, and he doesn't really look like he was ever expecting to get the ball anyway, but what was Lilley doing? I think that might have been one of the worst defensive reads I've ever seen.

• Like 2