Tee

morty

A post on an unofficial St Helens FB page saying Tee is off to them to replace Grace .... didnt mention when?

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Hope not but he deserves a shot at it. Outstanding last season and this. Given us fabulous memories of unbelievable tries like last Sunday against the Eagles for one.

Would go with my blessing but a hefty fee for us I hope. Would need a special winger somewhere to replace him at a cost.

20 minutes ago, Ulverstonian said:

Hope not but he deserves a shot at it. Outstanding last season and this. Given us fabulous memories of unbelievable tries like last Sunday against the Eagles for one.

Would go with my blessing but a hefty fee for us I hope. Would need a special winger somewhere to replace him at a cost.

I cannot imagine there is a winger that could replace him.

I suppose we should be grateful for the pleasure he has given us in a Barrow shirt.

It's a very short career and he should take any opportunity that comes his way.

One is thing for sure Saints will try and short change us.

Good luck to Tee.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Has anyone got any credible sources except fans posting his name on forums? 

All of seen is fans saying he is a like for like replacement hence Saints should sign him. 

6 minutes ago, Plan of Attack said:

I will believe it when the club announces it, anybody can start a rumour

This for me. Tee also has many admires in the Championship and found myself shouting at TV on a Monday night, "pass it to Tee" lol

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I'll be gutted if we loose him but he thoroughly deserves his chance if it comes along, he's  been fantastic for us. On the plus side we should still have two excellent wingers in Shane Toal and Ryan Shaw plus Brett Carter if he's willing to go again, assuming they will all re-sign. Maybe we could use the money from Tee to try and entice Matty Costello from Salford and keep Hakim?  That would still be a pretty formidable three quarter line

Edited by Raiderfan67

Would be a massive loss to Barrow as I don’t think his pace could be replaced.  Would rather he stayed but couldn’t blame him for wanting to move up a level. With another 2 years left on his contract he surely won’t be cheap and no doubt Saints will promise to send the 1st team for a pre season friendly then send a load of kids instead!

One of our star players went to Saints, guy by the name of Walmsley, did OK I hear

• Like 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

13 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

One of our star players went to Saints, guy by the name of Walmsley, did OK I hear

We lost a winger to Saints by the name of Adey Gardner a few years ago. Part of the deal was they would send their first team to play a preseason friendly. They reneged and sent their youth team.

Hence Barrow fans have been once bitten.........

• Like 1

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

There's a 'Regan Grace Replacement Gossip' thread in the General Topics  section.

Tee gets a mention but the general feeling there is that Kristian Woolf is fishing in a bigger pond than the Championship for a suitable replacement. 

40 minutes ago, Dave W said:

There's a 'Regan Grace Replacement Gossip' thread in the General Topics  section.

Tee gets a mention but the general feeling there is that Kristian Woolf is fishing in a bigger pond than the Championship for a suitable replacement. 

Kristian Woolf has reportedly taken a job at the new NRL club Redcliffe Dolphins so I think Saints have more on their plate than finding a new winger. 

• Like 1

On 21/07/2022 at 21:09, Dave W said:

Exactly 

Another reason Wolfe will go fishing overseas is the new signings defence, in Super League its a big big difference 

Love Tee he is a speacial kid & deserves a shot but dont see any top 3-4 team splashing £50.000 + to buy him then give him the same in wages??

His contract here + fulltime job then any super league deal would need to be better 

If I was Barrow I would offer him a new deal again, he loves it here 

Team like St Helens already have youngsters coming through, but there are free agents in the NRL with big experience 

Hope he stays 

• Like 3