Sat 23rd July : SL : Toulouse Olympique v Salford Red Devils KO. : 20:00 (LOCAL) 19:00 (UK)

Who will win?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Salford Red Devils

Discuss the SL game between Toulouse Olympique and Salford Red Devils here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I want T O to stay up though I don't want anyone to go down, that's consistency that is! Always support SRD against anyone.

T O Home advantage and on a roll .... and I'm not sure how many players SRD have to put on the paddock this week.

:kolobok_diablo:

• Like 1

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

I think Salford will win this but I'll be taking the Evens price Betfred are giving for a Toulouse victory (same price as I got for the Magic game).

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

3 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

This week would love a Salford win, Wire to lose to HKR, and Wakey to beat Saints, that would get things really interesting.

Would Toulouse (Salford getting dragged back in?) and Wakey winning and Wire losing not make things more interesting? 

15 minutes ago, glossop saint said:

Would Toulouse (Salford getting dragged back in?) and Wakey winning and Wire losing not make things more interesting? 

No there'd just be a different set of fans feeling miserable, dejected and panic stricken but thanks for asking!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Scubby said:

That article is a bit misleading, Salford have a very strong side out for Saturday. 1-7 squad numbers in the backs

It's not misleading if there are only 18 fit players irrespective of where they play or the quality of the backline.

If you notice I didn't say we're weakened because overall I don't think we are but each week something else seems to happen this season more than any other!

2 hours ago, glossop saint said:

No not for me, I have been to Salford many times and supported them from the stands, just as easy for me to get to yours, Wigan or Wire but I much prefer how the club and it's fans are not as exaggerated and pompous as my other close neighbours.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Oxford said:

It's not misleading if there are only 18 fit players irrespective of where they play or the quality of the backline.

If you notice I didn't say we're weakened because overall I don't think we are but each week something else seems to happen this season more than any other!

As long as there are no 11th hour pull outs or cry offs 18 is ample with one to spare.

Now go on tell me who you really want to win, from your history of comment's I would say you wouldn't mind a T.O. victory as long as it didn't affect Salford in the long run, which I think there is little chance of Salford being in any bother, as the season as gone on they are getting more used to Paul Rowley's methods, a coach who I would say is the best offensive coach in the league, albeit his defensive strategies are somewhat to be desired.

40 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

No not for me, I have been to Salford many times and supported them from the stands, just as easy for me to get to yours, Wigan or Wire but I much prefer how the club and it's fans are not as exaggerated and pompous as my other close neighbours.

Does the jeopardy not interest you? Especially for a club that you have a connection to?

Even if that isn't the case then surely having Toulouse and Wakefield on the same points would make things more interesting than not?