Sun 24th July : SL : Wakefield Trinity v St Helens KO. 15:00

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • St Helens

Loose pass from Saints but Fifita knocks it on to give them another set.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Saints in through Grace,

Trin 12 Saints 6.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Wakey under extreme pressure after fumbling a Saints kick.

Wakey concede a penalty 10m out from their own line.

Lomax knocks on.

Jack Croft knock on on halfway, Saints back in possession 20m out.

Bennison try in the corner,

Trin 12 Saints 10, ktc.

Lomax touchline conversion successful,

Trin 12 Saints 12.

Saints knock on 15m from their own line.

Hood knocks on, Saints ball.

About 8m left.

Gaskell gets his hand on a Saints pass, another set for Saints.

Saints thow the ball back to Wellsby for the DG and he obliges Trin with a knock on.

Saints back in possession 20m out from the Trin line.

Another Saints set after a charge down by Trin.

Trin are creaking, 2 mins left.

Wellsby sends a DG attempt along the floor.

Wakey with a 7 tackle set cross halfway.

Miller attempted DG almost as bad as Wellsby's.

Hooter goes, 

12-12, golden point on the way.

Saints kick off the first period.

Wakey making good ground and put a bomb up, Wellsby just makes it back into the field of play.

Murphy makes it to the Saints 40, this could be the set!

Stoneworker Floorcovering misses the first GP DG attempt.