West Wales

clifford

Oldham by meaningless. A league in which we can put 100 past one team and get hammered regularly by the top half is unsatisfying. Wether it helps the development of the newer non-heartland clubs or not is unproven. Perhaps it will. I hope so. But meanwhile we’re in this limbo position of using inexperienced opposition to work out who might be offered contracts next season- there’s nothing to be gained from thrashing such opposition that will help us against the top sides. I don’t know what the answer is, but it’s certainly frustrating.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, jroyales said:

It's a shame some donut know how to have a smile. 

I suppose watching Oldham this, and last season, destroys any sense of humour.

BUT NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

At our club's expense though pal, not funny ffs in these difficult times.

To JD my humour is not directed at the club it's about trying to put a smile on our great supporters faces. Sadly, there are some who'd complain about everything - half glass empty syndrome!

I've been a Yed for over 60 years and in that time we've had some great highs and some real lows. I don't consider this season to be as low as some seasons have in the past.

The important thing is we always bounce back.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Anita Bath said:

Trust your friends from Rochdale

And Doncaster 👍

That said I was off by 2 points. Not far though.  

We could do with a big win against them next week for our points difference and a slim chance of 2nd place. Having seen both teams in recent weeks do you think we can do 3 figures?

Edited by Rene_Artois