North Wales crusader's

moorside roughyed

1 hour ago, AmigoTopping said:

Well I left at half time against Doncaster and won’t be back again this season watching this squad. Complete joke

I know,it's not worth the admission fee. Me and my son braved it to the bitter end. This forum is dying.

Edited by moorside roughyed
  • Sad 1

Oh dear, unfortunately i can only see a massive defeat. We could only score 38 against raiders (no disrespect to raiders) but against crusaders...... i dread to think. Sorry! 

Edited by Jackie61
Missed a word
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

Hunslet lost at home to Midlands Hurricanes tonight - nilled. Makes a win for us on Sunday huge if we manage it!!

We are not going to make the play offs, forget it, we are dog shoot

• Sad 1

On 29/07/2022 at 18:25, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

Well, as ive said its a dead rubber!

Agreed, and alot of other fans agree hence why the walk up isn't great and the club doesn't publish attendance figures anymore. Is that because they are embarrassed or simply no one cares

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, clifford said:

Agreed, and alot of other fans agree hence why the walk up isn't great and the club doesn't publish attendance figures anymore. Is that because they are embarrassed or simply no one cares

Spot on mate. Your kind of dreading it before you get there. And then after the game it's frustration and disappointment. The saving grace is the food before the game,it's lovely.👍. The crowd does seem to be diminishing as the season wears on .

34 minutes ago, ChampagneCharlieReturns said:

If we lose today we will be 8th before we play hurricanes as London play west Wales Saturday, 9th should we lose to hurricanes, how grim 

You've done the right thing picking and choosing your games. I go because I've already paid for it.

3 hours ago, ChampagneCharlieReturns said:

find it difficult to get enthusiastic about games these days unfortunately 

Very true. As I said unfortunately I can’t go today. In times past I would be really pigged off if I couldn’t go but strangely I am not too bothered. Quite sad really. 

• Like 1

Praying Flat Cap Frank has got a few coppers left in the pot to see off Hamilton, I'm fed up to the back teeth of this sh1t3....and please don't tell me we wouldn't have a club without Hamilton because his stewardship has led our club to this embarrassing position 

Edited by thecrab
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, ChampagneCharlieReturns said:

I've been to 7 games that's it, going today so will be 5th home game on bounce, find it difficult to get enthusiastic about games these days unfortunately 

Don't blame you mate. I saw the look on your face when you was swapping ends.

oldham [1997] ltd is insolvant creditors due in 1 year £311.148.

of that amount £276.644. is owed to shareholders /shareholder

fixed assets £1.050

nobody will ever buy this club

and nobody in their right mind will invest monies into it 

i have said before it needs a new club forming perhaps in a few months when mr rothwell settles in

some of you could approach him to see if it is possible to form a new club to play at boundary park nothing lost.```

ced

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, tandle said:

oldham [1997] ltd is insolvant creditors due in 1 year £311.148.

of that amount £276.644. is owed to shareholders /shareholder

fixed assets £1.050

nobody will ever buy this club

and nobody in their right mind will invest monies into it 

i have said before it needs a new club forming perhaps in a few months when mr rothwell settles in

some of you could approach him to see if it is possible to form a new club to play at boundary park nothing lost.```

ced

If that happened, then that would be the second Oldham club to go under. What makes you thing the RFL would sanction another attempt?

8 hours ago, ChampagneCharlieReturns said:

If we lose today we will be 8th before we play hurricanes as London play west Wales Saturday, 9th should we lose to hurricanes, how grim 

....and then with 4 games left there will only be Cornwall and West Wales below us, Hamilton should hang his head in shame, its disgusting 

• Like 1