Jump to content

Run In 2022


Recommended Posts

The remaining fixtures for us, ‘Haven and Town:

65B95838-9ED7-4A4B-B403-1ED121E2B731.jpeg.b87c630a63a582e32c52b2810d6e7bd4.jpeg

      London

      Sheffield (SB)

      Newcastle (A)

      Workington (H)

      Batley (H)

      Whitehaven (A)

      Leigh (H)

      Barrow  (H)

      E & O E

Edited by Crown Flatter
  • Thanks 1
Legs, Dews, Legs.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


11 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Can't see you winning 4 out of that lot

I don't know. If we win the next four then it is all to play for.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

The remaining fixtures for us, ‘Haven and Town:

65B95838-9ED7-4A4B-B403-1ED121E2B731.jpeg.b87c630a63a582e32c52b2810d6e7bd4.jpeg
E & O E

So the issue as l see it is that Haven have Workington twice and the Rams only have them once. l think its as simple as that sadly

Edited by LeagueConvert
correction
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, spanishknight said:

And you have Batley twice.

I reserve the right to keep hoping...😉. We actually won at Batley last season and they lost yesterday at home to a Widnes team we almost beat away last week.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wakefield Ram said:

I reserve the right to keep hoping...😉. We actually won at Batley last season and they lost yesterday at home to a Widnes team we almost beat away last week.

Good luck, hope you do stay up.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LeagueConvert said:

So the issue as l see it is that Haven have Workington twice and the Rams only have them once. l think its as simple as that sadly

I think Workington will raise their game vs haven... So it might not be as clean cut.. Workington win us and haven twice... Puts them a point behind haven🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And the way our luck this season has gone we'll beat Batley on Saturday and both London & Whitehaven will win

We're doomed unfortunately 

Destiny says so

Harmony, Melody, Symphony, Rhapsody think we've a small chance of avoiding the drop🤔

This is the voice of relegation🤔

Dewsbury Rams is SIG🤔

(one for the oldies) 🤔😉😉

Edited by coolie
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, coolie said:

I think Workington will raise their game vs haven... So it might not be as clean cut.. Workington win us and haven twice... Puts them a point behind haven🤔

Workington have declared a crisis in their finances and last week asked their players to take a wage cut. Those who declined were invited to find new clubs - I believe that four have left so far and there will possible be more.

I suspect that they don't have a game to raise.

  • Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, coolie said:

And the way our luck this season has gone we'll beat Batley on Saturday and both London & Whitehaven will win

We're doomed unfortunately 

Destiny says so

Harmony, Melody, Symphony, Rhapsody think we've a small chance of avoiding the drop🤔

This is the voice of relegation🤔

Dewsbury Rams is SIG🤔

(one for the oldies) 🤔😉😉

Not the real oldies - I have no idea what you are going on about. (No change there, then.)

  • Haha 2

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Not the real oldies - I have no idea what you are going on about. (No change there, then.)

I said oldies

 

 

 

Not the wrinklies🤔😉😉

 

Four feather falls will be more your era 🤔😜😜😜

Edited by coolie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, coolie said:

I think Workington will raise their game vs haven... So it might not be as clean cut.. Workington win us and haven twice... Puts them a point behind haven🤔

Sounds like their done as a force then🤔

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/07/2022 at 15:07, coolie said:

And the way our luck this season has gone we'll beat Batley on Saturday and both London & Whitehaven will win

We're doomed unfortunately 

Destiny says so

Harmony, Melody, Symphony, Rhapsody think we've a small chance of avoiding the drop🤔

This is the voice of relegation🤔

Dewsbury Rams is SIG🤔

(one for the oldies) 🤔😉😉

Symphony Angel can share my communion wine anytime, even in League 1 😜

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Churchill Drivers said:

Just a small correction to the list of remaining fixtures - the 2nd Town vs Haven game is at Workington, not Whitehaven.

Two easy home fixtures to end the season, then?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/07/2022 at 11:25, Wakefield Ram said:

I reserve the right to keep hoping...😉. We actually won at Batley last season and they lost yesterday at home to a Widnes team we almost beat away last week.

Batley away form this season is a lot better than home , only dropping points at odsal in a 1 point defeat 

 

  • Like 1

IMG_0583.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Isn't it London you need to be looking at? What's their list like? You'll know that I'm not a Dogs fan who wishes our neighbours ill, 2 good sides are important for the HW area, the banter is always important and can I honestly say that I'm not bothered about the oft mentioned bragging rights over say Keighley or Swinton as you won't be over Hurricanes or North Wales. Dogs and Rams are important to each other so if you know what does happen hope Finny brings you back.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, phildog said:

Isn't it London you need to be looking at? What's their list like? You'll know that I'm not a Dogs fan who wishes our neighbours ill, 2 good sides are important for the HW area, the banter is always important and can I honestly say that I'm not bothered about the oft mentioned bragging rights over say Keighley or Swinton as you won't be over Hurricanes or North Wales. Dogs and Rams are important to each other so if you know what does happen hope Finny brings you back.

From what I witnessed on Saturday apart from one or two players I think they’ve thrown the towel in already,absolutely shocking. Too many players either aren’t good enough or they don’t care. Liam needs to start looking to next season now,who he wants to retain,that’s if they want to stay obviously.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, graham fisher said:

From what I witnessed on Saturday apart from one or two players I think they’ve thrown the towel in already,absolutely shocking. Too many players either aren’t good enough or they don’t care. Liam needs to start looking to next season now,who he wants to retain,that’s if they want to stay obviously.

Totally agree but the change in attitude needs to come from the top down. As Albert Einstein said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, phildog said:

Isn't it London you need to be looking at? What's their list like? You'll know that I'm not a Dogs fan who wishes our neighbours ill, 2 good sides are important for the HW area, the banter is always important and can I honestly say that I'm not bothered about the oft mentioned bragging rights over say Keighley or Swinton as you won't be over Hurricanes or North Wales. Dogs and Rams are important to each other so if you know what does happen hope Finny brings you back.

Yeah I agree its not good for the HW area if the Rams go down, will be difficult to get back up too.

Hope you can turn this around, although it ain't going to be easy, good luck.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LeagueConvert said:

Totally agree but the change in attitude needs to come from the top down. As Albert Einstein said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"!

Agreed, but the quote is apocryphal.

HTH

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...