Batley @the Bash

Wakefield Ram

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Rubbish!

At the start of the season he was blowing like a steam train after 10 minutes and was clearly unfit and overweight.

But thats 6 months ago! Certainly not overweight now. Great to seethe lad enjoying his rugby again

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Rubbish!

At the start of the season he was blowing like a steam train after 10 minutes and was clearly unfit and overweight.

But thats 6 months ago! Certainly not overweight now. Great to seethe lad enjoying his rugby again

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, LeagueConvert said:

Happen, but NickD is saying he should have been playing from the start - he shouldn't, quite clearly for anyone watching.

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

17 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Happen, but NickD is saying he should have been playing from the start - he shouldn't, quite clearly for anyone watching.

"Clearly" he wasn't as fit as Ferguson, Walton and Peltier to mention but three...  So as Ive said, I'd have had in the team all season...

So "clearly" not clear to everyone watching........

2 minutes ago, NickD said:

"Clearly" he wasn't as fit as Ferguson, Walton and Peltier to mention but three...  So as Ive said, I'd have had in the team all season...

So "clearly" not clear to everyone watching........

Who would you have picked for the other 70 minutes when he couldn't play?

How many league games did Walton, Ferguson and Peltier play?

And do you think we would have been any higher up the table if you had your wish?

Edited by Blind side johnny

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Finally brought myself to watch match "highlights". All I can say is if Blackmore gets picked this Sunday, it can only be because there is no one else. All he needs to do is stay on his opposite winger. He's been absent in defence since he joined us, whether he's just here for a bit of contract money or can't be bothered I don't know, but he's been a pro at a good Championship level for years, so I can only guess he can't be bothered. I'm not sure I can actually remember him making a tackle for us since he started. Even the Batley try from the up and under with Turner outnumbered 3 to 1, he's just ambling across.

Throw in knocking on in pretty much every game and giving away a penalty for dissent whilst in possession on our own line to gift Barrow their match winning try and he's been the worst signing of the season. He takes the ball in well but that's it. All York need to do is pass it to their winger on his side and they'll score.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1