Sat 30 Jul: SL: Catalans Dragons v Leeds Rhinos KO 18:00 (UK Time)

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/07/22 at 17:30

58 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

First Catalans away day for me, still buzzing after last weeks result, hopefully the players are too.

Expecting a tough game

Do enjoy Tommy, I am sure you will whatever the result on the field, albeit a Leeds victory will be all that sweeter.

Edited by Harry Stottle
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Do enjoy Tommy, I am sure you will whatever the result on the field, albeit a Leeds victory will be all that sweeter.

Thank you Harry, I certainly hope so given it involves two 5am starts on the bounce! 

41 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Then party for 2 days Tommy, you are young enough to see it through, did you ever hear of Margaret Thatcher saying "Sleep is for wimps"🙄

I did hear Tom Zanetti say "sleeping is cheating" which I assume is the same!

I'm glad I've got a "uni week" with my new job on the Monday after anyway, put it that way. Good way to celebrate a successful first week I hope.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

I did hear Tom Zanetti say "sleeping is cheating" which I assume is the same!

I'm glad I've got a "uni week" with my new job on the Monday after anyway, put it that way. Good way to celebrate a successful first week I hope.

Who's Tom Zanetti, Was he in Mrs Thatcher's cabinet?

• Haha 1

Leeds have a better squad available than last week with Sezer and Prior returning.

Can't predict Leeds results this season but we do look about 1000 times better since Smith came in, our attack is unrecognisable from the first 12 rounds.

We are still too light int he forwards though which could be an issue against a big Catalan side.

I'm going to back my team though so

Leeds 24 - Cats 18

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Leeds have a better squad available than last week with Sezer and Prior returning.

Can't predict Leeds results this season but we do look about 1000 times better since Smith came in, our attack is unrecognisable from the first 12 rounds.

We are still too light int he forwards though which could be an issue against a big Catalan side.

I'm going to back my team though so

Leeds 24 - Cats 18

Agreed. I've just about forgotten how little hope I had going into the Wigan game, Sezer and Prior returning can only improve the squad. Would love to see another win!

On 27/07/2022 at 07:17, Tommygilf said:

First Catalans away day for me, still buzzing after last weeks result, hopefully the players are too.

Expecting a tough game

Lucky lad Tommy. I am considering a Catalan day soon too 

Check out YouTube - "French rugby league adventures" or something....I think Atlantis man from here does it....some interesting behind the scenes stuff though he gets progressively more drunk in the video which is funny 

53 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Lucky lad Tommy. I am considering a Catalan day soon too 

Check out YouTube - "French rugby league adventures" or something....I think Atlantis man from here does it....some interesting behind the scenes stuff though he gets progressively more drunk in the video which is funny 

Just landed in Spain 20 minutes early, either today is a lucky day and the Rhinos will win, or that's all my luck spent and we're doomed...

Lol I have heard of it, will have to watch it on my coach 

1 hour ago, Tommygilf said:

Just landed in Spain 20 minutes early, either today is a lucky day and the Rhinos will win, or that's all my luck spent and we're doomed...

Lol I have heard of it, will have to watch it on my coach

Cool, I am thinking of doing Catalan soon so keep us updated how you get on. Interested how many Leeds fans are making the journey as they have 2 trips in a month

8 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Cool, I am thinking of doing Catalan soon so keep us updated how you get on. Interested how many Leeds fans are making the journey as they have 2 trips in a month

Well my mates, and therefore my tickets, have had their train cancelled in Toulouse so are taking a scenic route...

Agreed, seems a lot close together really, perhaps making up for us seeming like we never go in Summer before! Will let you know how it goes. 

For you it would be easier to fly direct to Perpignan from Stansted I imagine?