Fri 29 Jul: Toulouse Olympique v Hull FC KO 18:00 (UK Time)

Who will win?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/07/22 at 19:00

On 27/07/2022 at 11:16, Kenilworth Tiger said:

Really not sure on this one but want Toulouse to win for no other reason than Hull are safe but Wakey aren't

That's a terrible thing to say, wanting your neighbours to go down 😫. After agree with you on the game I feel its gonna be a close one. Surely Hull can do us a favour.

I'll go for Toulouse 28-20 Hull FC

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Both teams are 10/11 with Skybet, seems reasonable, though I have a feeling Hull will spoil TO’s mission impossible and win. 

Your last few words include "mission impossible" and "Hull" and "win".

I feel they all go together rather well.

• Haha 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

4 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Your last few words include "mission impossible" and "Hull" and "win".

I feel they all go together rather well.

This team will self destruct in eighty minutes.

• Haha 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, Ullman said:

This team will self destruct in eighty minutes.

You seem to have forgotten to include "less than".

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

You seem to have forgotten to include "less than".

True, we usually manage to cram an entire episode into 20-25 minutes. Plot's wearing a bit thin though.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Not sure where JD has got a 19:30 kick off time from, looking around it appears this game kicks off at 19:00 (local) or 18:00 (UK).

Hull FC will have kicked off several times by the time it gets to arf seven in Toulouse.

Edit : "SeriousaboutRL" are suggesting it kicks off at 7pm UK time which is about the best indicator that it actually kicks off at 6pm UK time.

Edited by Old Frightful
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Not sure where JD has got a 19:30 kick off time from, looking around it appears this game kicks off at 19:00 (local) or 18:00 (UK).

Hull FC will have kicked off several times by the time it gets to arf seven in Toulouse.

Edit : "SeriousaboutRL" are suggesting it kicks off at 7pm UK time which is about the best indicator that it actually kicks off at 6pm UK time.

Bet365 have it starting at 6pm UK / 7pm France.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

15 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Bet365 have it starting at 6pm UK / 7pm France.

I wonder if they’re doing a live stream. 
Pretty unlikely I should imagine.

10 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

I wonder if they’re doing a live stream. 
Pretty unlikely I should imagine.

Don't appear to be.

Not sure if they even show the NRL games any more.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Both the Leeds & Salford games over there were put back an hour due to the hot weather. I had to change my travel plans as initially I was on a train back to Bordeaux after the game but when ko got put back that meant I'd miss my train so I ended up staying over!

20 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

Is there commentary of the game anywhere?

Scheduled on BBC Radio Humberside from 5:45. 

• Thanks 1

• John Drake changed the title to Fri 29 Jul: Toulouse Olympique v Hull FC KO 18:00 (UK Time)
26 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

What's FC Live and where can I find it?

I think it's a subscription channel from the Hull FC website so probably not much use unless you're a fan and pay for it.

Hull FC team :

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "FB WALKER WG MCINTOSH CE CONNOR CE VULIKIJAPANI WG SIMM SO SMITH HB GALE EVANS HOUGHTON TAYLOR LANE LONGSTAFF FASH 55 Teshing S5Testing hummel C.R.K PING PR HK PR SR SR LF Atropa INTERCHANGE BARRON, BROWN, JOHNSTONE, LAIDLAW LINEUP VSTULOUSPQ KO18:00(UK) Atropa Jadan ' iced"

• Thanks 1

I'll be listening to the entirely unbiased Radio Blunderside and will post entirely unbiased updates on here with such frequency and accuracy that you'll feel like you're actually at the game.

Unless Hull FC start getting stuffed as usual then I'll probably f* *k off to the pub.

• Haha 4

Oh God, Gwylym Lloyd is part of the commentary team, I might be in the pub earlier even if we're not getting stuffed.

Lee Crooks : "We're still in challenging for the top 6 and I think Hull FC can win this one".

At least this proves that when players retire they can relax and drop acid or whatever else they feel like taking to get away from reality...

• Haha 1

Will Smith having a bit of a say in the early Hull FC attacks.

First try to Toulouse as Simm knocks on under his own posts.

TO 4 Hull FC 0.

TO 6 Hull FC 0,

9 mins gone.

TO try scorer was former Hull FC hooker James Cunningham.

Happy Days my ar se.

• Haha 1