Fri 29 Jul: Castleford Tigers v Wakefield Trinity KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/07/22 at 19:30

2 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Castleford should reimburse any of their fans who’ve paid for this

Perhaps a little unfair on the Wakey effort tonight?

• Like 4
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I'm a bit late to this but for me the VR was unlucky to get two or three really tight decisions and I thought he got them all right.

Edited by Just Browny
  • Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

5 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

The opposition has been in their faces all night Rob, they are more concerned where the next hit is coming from rather than passing the ball.

Wakefield have played well and with the intensity you'd expect in a derby but Cas have played with little intensity or cohesion.

1 minute ago, LeytherRob said:

Wakefield have played well and with the intensity you'd expect in a derby but Cas have played with little intensity or cohesion.

Sorry Rob I disagree, the old adage is you can only play what is in front of you, and Wakefield have been all over Cas and stopped them doing anything they wanted to do 

• Like 2

Delighted for Wakey, especially coming off such a tough loss last weekend.

They take a lot of stick from the resident Neville Nobody on here but, for them, it would be a tragedy to get relegated just as they are sorting themselves out off the field.

• Like 9

Wow, wow, wow this is why our game is the best ever. Not going to give any stick to our neighbours it sounds they had a similar performance to our boys when we lost 4-34 at Belle Vue when I came down a couple of months back.

Just so proud of the lads, looking at Castlefords line up they were far stronger than us but the players knew they had to throw the kitchen sink in, no one ever thought they would produce this.

Relegation not over by a long shot, but keep fighting like this 💪 and who knows.

Up the Trin ⚜️ 👏⚜️

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

If wakey do go down, there will be a bidding war for murphy

I think they will struggle to keep him regardless. He is probably on sub £30k. Awesome prospect and Wakefield need to upgrade him quick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Wakey need a shock win from somewhere, maybe HKR at home and I think it might be too much for Toulouse to get 2 wins or maybe 3 

If Toulouse lose at Hull KR on Thursday I think it's over.