Fri 29 Jul: Castleford Tigers v Wakefield Trinity KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/07/22 at 19:30

5 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

I ain't a Cas Fan so I am not intrinsically involved and don't have a partisan view, I am a neutral observer who saw that Cas was soundly beaten in every facet of the game, but yes I would be very dissapointed in how my team was so emphatically beaten if I was a Cas Fan.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't recall any Cas fan on this thread suggesting what you are implying in a couple of previous posts.

So you think Cas fans would be happy with their clubs display last night?

16 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

Give it time.

You hope,

The Cas fans know they were well beaten and any comment would just seem like sour grapes, it seems that unlike yourself they have not got an issue concerning one of our Gallic teams.

Edited by Harry Stottle

7 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

You hope,

The Cas fans know they were well beaten and any comment would just seem like sour grapes, it seems that unlike yourself they have not fit an issue concerning one of our Gallic teams.

Of course Cas fans know they was beaten. 

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Edited by The Future is League

15 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

No tell me any fans of any club who would be happy if their team was just out played, out fought, and out enthused.

The question they will be asking is why were their team so spineless last night, especially in a local derby.

Edited by The Future is League

39 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

The question they will be asking is why were their team so spineless last night, especially in a local derby.

Got to give Wakefield some credit they deserved that win. You know teams raise their game in 'derby' matches.

1 hour ago, The Future is League said:
4 hours ago, Derwent said:

Were you similarly outraged when Leeds sent pretty much a reserve team to Toulouse recently ?

Yes. Like you I'm outraged when any team sends out a weakened team and that club should be heavily fined.

And which injured or suspended players should Leeds have selected to play?

• Like 1

After Lee Radford had a few pops at Jake Connor following Castleford's win at Hull last week, he's talked about him again this week after Cas lost this game against Wakey :

Radford also explained the decision to take off Joe Westerman in the first-half and made a fleeting comment about Hull FC’s Jake Connor who was taken off in similar fashion by head coach Brett Hodgson in the loss to Castleford last week.

“That was a decision I felt I needed to make and I’m comfortable with that decision.”

“He was like Jake Connor on the bench wasn’t he?”

Looks like Jake Connor has got into his head which is probably exactly what Jake wanted.

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

19 hours ago, Josef K said:

I watched something on CH5 for a few mins yesterday i think it was called Bargain Brits Abroad and the show was in Benidorm.  A fella was on the episode wearing a Cas Tigers vest, i had too turn it off because it was a shocking show but well done the Cas fella for getting T’Tigers on T’Telly. 

He owns the bar that is opposite Cas' badge on their shirt.

3 hours ago, Rioman said:

Tad from Cas. Owns three bars called Yorkshire Pride 1.2 and 3

Photos of Cas players adorn the walls. 

I met a really friendly couple in Gumbet who were Castleford fans. They lived in England but watched the games whilst on holiday. 

On 30/07/2022 at 10:30, bobbruce said:

Worse than that the ball hit the corner flag well before his foot got near the line and he didn’t even look at it. 

I’m sure I heard the video referee said he grounds the ball before touching the flag which he clearly doesn’t so what hope is there?? I’m surprised he didn’t just agree with robert hicks and say it was a try even though his foot touches the line before grounding…

f3gms4.jpg