Thu 28 Jul: SL: Wigan Warriors v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/07/22 at 19:30

6 hours ago, BJW said:

Is it really the job of the referee to tell players from one side to go and get a drink as they've got plenty of time?

I head him say tbat, too. How do you know he didn't say that to players from both sides, though? Just because the mikes picked up one comment does not mean there were no others that we couldn't hear.

Anyway, all credit to East Hull for not giving up, and to the ref  for a job well done.

Edited by JohnM

3 hours ago, JohnM said:

Anyway, all credit to Hull for not giving up

Sodding Hell...I never thought I'd read those words on here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

6 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

The positives? We didn't concede 60. We were not nilled. Bevan French didn't score 7.

You forgot to put a disclaimer in to say you were joking.

But then again, that's probably because you weren't and that can't be very healthy.

9 hours ago, JohnM said:

Good score from Hull. ...at last.

Stop it!...just stop it!

• Haha 1

I'm glad Saints let Sam Royle got to HKR for the rest of this season. While he's in a team likely to get a few hammerings the lad needs more game time than he can get at Saints at the moment. I like many other Saints fans had doubts why the club seem to rate him so highly as he's never a player that catches the eye, but its not until you watch his performances more closely that you realise why coaches really like him. Great workrate defensively and continually offers himself as a run option (though he was barely used by HKR as they often opted to go out the back with the pass last night).

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

9 hours ago, JohnM said:

I head him say tbat, too. How do you know he didn't say that to players from both sides, though? Just because the mikes picked up one comment does not mean there were no others that we couldn't hear.

Anyway, all credit to East Hull for not giving up, and to the ref  for a job well done.

Perhaps he did but the only names I heard him use were from members of the Wigan squad.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow