Sheffield up next @ home

Batley Bob

Thankfully the dewsbury game was more like a training game for us and probably hasn't taken too much out of our boys still not sure if linners will rotate a few bodies, I reckon we could  do without this midweek game  especially with another short turn around to what's sure to be a tough game at Halifax, can't see it being easy on weds  but hopefully it won't be as tough as the away game, if we go down hill first half Id like at least 20+ points on the board. Anyway good luck boys il be watching! 🤞

Edited by The scrim reaper

15 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Why wasn't your match played on one of the free weekends to make it easier for your players. Genuine question.

Sheffield were involved in 1895 cup and challenge cup

IMG_0583.JPG

2 hours ago, distantdog said:

What's yours? 

Sheffield by 45.

OK?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

This will be hard. We've selected what appears to be our only 21 players whilst  having 4 out elsewhere.....putting continual pressure on those players, 4 games in 2 weeks......

We'll grind out an unattractive win 26-18.

3 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Possibly, and who can blame him. I know how badly I feel when we are struggling so fair do's to BSJ for still contributing to our forum despite his club's woes. 

Still a bit petulant though.I have'nt seen too much gloating to be fair.He's also not slow with the sarcasm when it suits.

Having said all that,I really enjoy his posts and would really miss him if he were to take his bat home.

Love him really.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, phildog said:

This will be hard. We've selected what appears to be our only 21 players whilst  having 4 out elsewhere.....putting continual pressure on those players, 4 games in 2 weeks......

We'll grind out an unattractive win 26-18.

We’ll be fine I’m sure lingard is using the time to give the lads rest between games etc 

I’m sure the players are been professional as they can be… 3 and half hours more rest will help us this weekend 

• Like 1

Think this will go our way a bit easier tonight. We had by far the easier game at the weekend, so I'll submit

Dogs 28 Gulls 16

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: