2022 TOTAL R L FORUMS NRL SURVIVOR ELIMINATION COMPETITION FINAL...WE HAVE A WINNER...NOW 2 YEARS IN A ROW R L WINGER

THE RULES OF TOTAL RL FORUM.....NRL SURVIVOR COMP FINAL 2022.

1. Before putting your first pick in read & understand the rules of the Final of the Survivor Competition

2. You must pick one winning team a week till you are eliminated

3. If your team you picked wins or ties, you survive, If your team you picked looses you're eliminated

4. You may only pick any team once, as an example if you pick the Penrith Panthers in any week, 
you can't pick them again in any other Week during the Final of Survivor
, unless the survivor competition enters into the NRL Finals, then you can repick the same team again

5. All picks must be in before kick off of the first game of the round

6. You can edit your picks as long as it is before kick off of the first game of that round

7. The comp continues until there is a winner of the Final up to and including the NRL Grand Final, If needed games in the Rugby League world cup will be used if we have not found a winner by the NRL Grand Final

8. Don't miss a week putting in your pick or you will be eliminated

9. As there are only 5 players in the Final you must also pick a total score from the game you are taking your winning pick from without breaking the game total score, 
 this feature will be used as a tie breaker
, if needed to find a winner of the Survivor final

10. If it comes down to all survivors picks are wrong and the points total selected is higher than the game total, the winner will then be decided by who is the closest to the game total score.

11There will be a cash prize of $50AUD for the winner of the final

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

Edited by R L Winger

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

NRL ROUND 21...POST YOUR PICK BELOW.

ONLY WINNERS OF THIS SEASONS 5 HEATS ARE TO COMPETE IN THIS FINAL.

MAKE SURE YOU PUT A COMBINED SCORE OF BOTH TEAMS IN THE GAME YOU ARE SELECTING YOUR PICK FROM.

THURSDAY AUGUST 4

Roosters v Broncos, Sydney Cricket Ground NSW, 7.50pm

FRIDAY AUGUST 5

Storm v Titans, AAMI Park VIC, 6pm

Sea Eagles v Eels, 4 Pines Park NSW, 7.55pm

SATURDAY AUGUST 6

Rabbitohs v Warriors, Sunshine Coast Stadium QLD, 3pm

Raiders v Panthers, GIO Stadium ACT, 5.30pm

Sharks v Dragons, PointsBet Stadium NSW, 7.35pm

SUNDAY AUGUST 7

Bulldogs, v Cowboys, Salter Oval, Bundaberg QLD, 2pm

Tigers v Knights, Campbelltown Stadium NSW, 4.05pm 

ALL GAME TIMES ARE IN AUSTRALIAN EASTERN STANDARD TIME (AEST).

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

THE RL FORUM NRL SURVIVOR COMPETITION WILL RETURN IN NRL SEASON 2023 FOR NEW PLAYERS TO ENTER.

Edited by R L Winger

• Graham pinned this topic

NRL ROUND 21 NRL SURVIVOR FINAL RESULTS.

SURVIVED.

R L Winger - Rabbitohs

Graham - Storm

Kayakman - Cowboys

Irish Saint - Storm

WELL DONE TO ALL THOSE WHO SURVIVED.

ELIMINATED.

JimBronco - No Pick Entered

BAD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE ELIMINATED IN  SEASON 2022 .....BETTER LUCK IN SEASON 2023.

NRL ROUND 22...POST YOUR PICK BELOW.

ONLY WINNERS OF THIS SEASONS 5 HEATS ARE TO COMPETE IN THIS FINAL.

MAKE SURE YOU PUT A COMBINED SCORE OF BOTH TEAMS IN THE GAME YOU ARE SELECTING YOUR PICK FROM.

THURSDAY AUGUST 11

Panthers v Storm, BlueBet Stadium NSW, 7.50pm

FRIDAY AUGUST 12

Warriors v Bulldogs, Mt Smart Stadium NZ, 6pm

Eels v Rabbitohs, CommBank Stadium NSW, 7.55pm

SATURDAY AUGUST 13

Roosters v Cowboys, Sydney Cricket Ground NSW, 3pm

Tigers v Sharks, Scully Park Tamworth NSW, 5.30pm

Broncos v Knights, Suncorp Stadium QLD, 7.35pm

SUNDAY AUGUST 14 

Raiders v Dragons, GIO Stadium ACT, 2pm

Titans v Sea Eagles, Cbus Super Stadium QLD, 4.05pm

ALL GAME TIMES ARE IN AUSTRALIAN EASTERN STANDARD TIME (AEST).

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

THE RL FORUM NRL SURVIVOR COMPETITION WILL RETURN IN NRL SEASON 2023 FOR NEW PLAYERS TO ENTER.

Cheers Irish Saint & Graham

It's a pity Kayakman didn't get his pick in, by so eliminating himself from the final. I only made the final by winning the last heat, now i'm the winner 2 years in a row....Can I do a Dragons run and make it a 11 in a row. LOL

The $50AUD prize money jackpots to next season to $100AUD WINNER TAKES ALL.

• R L Winger changed the title to 2022 TOTAL R L FORUMS NRL SURVIVOR ELIMINATION COMPETITION FINAL...WE HAVE A WINNER...NOW 2 YEARS IN A ROW R L WINGER
On 15/08/2022 at 00:45, R L Winger said:

Cheers Irish Saint & Graham

It's a pity Kayakman didn't get his pick in, by so eliminating himself from the final. I only made the final by winning the last heat, now i'm the winner 2 years in a row....Can I do a Dragons run and make it a 11 in a row. LOL

The $50AUD prize money jackpots to next season to $100AUD WINNER TAKES ALL.

I just got back in from a solo sea kayaking extended camping trip.....was out of cell phone contact most of the time....logged on here just now...first thing I did.   Was alot of alone time with plenty of paddling in average swell stuff...water cold though...great rising moon every night on my isolated beach campsites....am tired though....was very close to getting bitten by a rattle snake...didn't even see him on the rock!

Anyway I'm sorry I missed the final since I was out of electronic contact but I have no idea of the final scores yet so this would have been my pick....I did learn how to carve a proper try stick whilst I was out in the great beyond though.

Broncos over the Knights with a total of 50 points being scored.

• Thanks 1

On 15/08/2022 at 17:47, Graham said:

Excellent.

Thanks for running this great competition again this season R L Winger.

I’m looking forward to next season’s comp already!

Raise a glass to yourself.

Cheers,

G

Cheers Mate

On 16/08/2022 at 02:01, Irish Saint said:

Congratulations  again RL Winger.  My NFL comp will be staring in a few weeks time.

Cheers Mate, You can count me in for the NFL Comp

On 17/08/2022 at 04:33, Kayakman said:

I just got back in from a solo sea kayaking extended camping trip.....was out of cell phone contact most of the time....logged on here just now...first thing I did.   Was alot of alone time with plenty of paddling in average swell stuff...water cold though...great rising moon every night on my isolated beach campsites....am tired though....was very close to getting bitten by a rattle snake...didn't even see him on the rock!

Anyway I'm sorry I missed the final since I was out of electronic contact but I have no idea of the final scores yet so this would have been my pick....I did learn how to carve a proper try stick whilst I was out in the great beyond though.

Broncos over the Knights with a total of 50 points being scored.

If that happens again mate, PM your picks before you take off that keeps you alive in the comp.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, R L Winger said:

If that happens again mate, PM your picks before you take off that keeps you alive in the comp.

Its too bad....I sent off the previous info to you for the earlier week....but I was then in the Bush for quite a while...there was no way I could get the info in...sorry.

Congrats on your victory and all the best.

• Graham unpinned this topic