Jy Hitchcox

Big Doug

Has anyone got news on Ja. There was an ambulance outside the main enterance  after the game. I hope that it was not a serious as it looked. All the best Jy for a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear that Mat has gone. The players have not helped his leaving the club. 

On Sunday the completion rate was the worst i can remember. i do not think we ever achieved the 6th tackle. That coupled with the lack of discipline is killing us. having said that Swinton milked every situation they could. The tackle on Ja should have been penalised and a card produced.  

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

This statement was on Facebook. Good to hear no serious injury.

We are pleased to announce that Jy Hitchcox has been discharged from hospital, and suffered no serious injury in yesterday’s game. However, his neck will continue to be monitored closely.

We would like to thank the medical staff, from both sets of teams, for their care and attention on the field.

• Like 1

On 01/08/2022 at 21:11, Big Doug said:

Has anyone got news on Ja. There was an ambulance outside the main enterance  after the game. I hope that it was not a serious as it looked. All the best Jy for a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear that Mat has gone. The players have not helped his leaving the club. 

On Sunday the completion rate was the worst i can remember. i do not think we ever achieved the 6th tackle. That coupled with the lack of discipline is killing us. having said that Swinton milked every situation they could. The tackle on Ja should have been penalised and a card produced.  

7 players out next Sunday after milking it against Rochdale 

On 03/08/2022 at 20:11, Mark R said:

7 players out next Sunday after milking it against Rochdale 

Or is that a case of keeping your powder dry knowing that Keighley will stuff you. Saving your players for other games.

On 07/08/2022 at 10:48, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

That’s bit cynical of you Doug. Surely Swinton wouldn’t do that ?

After all the ducking and diving from them last week nothing would surprise me.

• Haha 1