Fri 5th Aug: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Hull FC KO 19:45

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/08/22 at 19:15

Would have to be a pretty impressive effort for Hull FC to win this one. Not enough troops back and they'd probably struggle even if they were near full strength.

Hudds 26 Hull FC 16.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

On 04/08/2022 at 20:01, meast said:

Could be a potential banana skin for Fartown, despite Hull being generally atrocious they usually do manage the odd decent result!

Despite Huddersfield being 3rd in the table they aren't a team that I really fear. I think they have just managed to find consistently decent performances. Hull are woefully inconsistent, but if they play to the best of their ability they have the beating of Huddersfield.

YJW opens the scoring,

Hudds 0 Hull FC 4.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Hull FC go from full on defence with Hudds repeat sets to a Connor Wynne try at the other end.

Will Smith in the bin for some reason.

Hudds 0 Hull FC 10.

0-10 arf tarm.

Will Smith is apparently in the bin for slapping a Hudds player after Connor Wynne's try.

Honestly, you couldn't make it up!

Lolohea opens the Hudds scoring.

Hudds 4 Hull FC 10.

Touchline conversion good,

Hudds 6 Hull FC 10.

Hudds lose the ball and Hull FC capitalise with yet another Connor assist and Longstaff scores.

Hudds 6 Hull FC 14, KTC.

Gale conversion good,

Hudds 6 Hull FC 16.

Hudds force goal line drop out.

Hudds 12 Hull FC 16 after cheating tw at Fages scores.

• Haha 1

Another drop out from under their own sticks from Hull FC.

Hudds looking to capitalise here.

Danny Levi scores,

Hudds 16 Hull FC 16, ktc.