Thur 4th Aug: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Toulouse Olympique KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Toulouse Olympique

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/08/22 at 19:30

• John Drake changed the title to Thur 4th Aug: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Toulouse Olympique KO 20:00 (Sky)
5 hours ago, Oxford said:

Hard to be a neutral when so much is at stake I hope TO win.

Impossible to be a neutral irrespective of what's at stake.

Anyhoo, I'm off out on me bike...

Cycling 770 miles non-stop on a 100-year-old bike with onions - BBC News

• Haha 1
With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Yes Toulouse have shown little over the last two weeks (and much of the season) to convince me this won't be anything but tight in the first half and Hull KR by two or three scores at the hooter.

Would love TO to show the fight Wakefield did last week and prove me wrong!

Have supported TO closely this year but feel very underwhelmed at this point in the season. The intensity and grit has been missing far too often. Hull KR seem to find a way in those unfashionable games, and I dare say this will be the same. A scrappy affair but KR on top through sheer determination. 

2 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Hoping to find a bar here on holiday to watch this! SKD back for the Robins is massive....think they'll win by two scores

It's on BeIn sports tonight

3 hours ago, dealwithit said:

Have supported TO closely this year but feel very underwhelmed at this point in the season. The intensity and grit has been missing far too often. Hull KR seem to find a way in those unfashionable games, and I dare say this will be the same. A scrappy affair but KR on top through sheer determination. 

Why do you say it is unfashionable Dealer, I should imagine there will be plenty of interest in this game tonight, maybe like the "swanneckers" looking at a car crash but it will still provide plenty of interest, I would totally agree with you if this was a fixture in a period for whatever the reason that there was no P&R it would just be another meaningless game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

In Spain so think it'll have to be Sky somewhere (BeIn is French?)

Think we've found a place (he said he'd put it on but there is some Scottish soccer on and it is a Scottish bar so we'll see...

You know we're a minority sport when we're kicked off the telly in the pub for Dundee Utd.😉