Tom Gilmore

Malcolm B

On 08/09/2022 at 11:44, Blind side johnny said:

Josh Woods should be a free agent now that Thunder have gone PT.

Just a thought.

I really rated him as a young player, at Leigh and was it Swinton? He seems to have not been so effective at Newcastle but l would think playing in that team would be a struggle for plenty of decent players.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

17 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

Not a bad return 👌

• Like 2

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Throughly enjoyed watching the team play with TG in it, very influential in almost every game and good luck to him at Widnes, I hope he squeezed em dry lol

Interesting to see who we replace him with as I'm sure the draw of Batley will get us a good un 👍

• Like 2

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Looks like Jamie Doran....Tom, been an absolute pleasure being involved with your time here. In years to come we'll say we turned you back into a rugby player. Hope you'll come back for presentation night, have a great 2023 barring 2 games!!

33 minutes ago, phildog said:

Looks like Jamie Doran....Tom, been an absolute pleasure being involved with your time here. In years to come we'll say we turned you back into a rugby player. Hope you'll come back for presentation night, have a great 2023 barring 2 games!!

Doran announced by Whitehaven.

• Confused 1

So you reckon it IS Woods then Graham? Everything a player is announced as leaving his club I'm scrabbling through write-ups only to be disappointed. Sene Lefeo moving to part-time championship club is today's headline!! Duh, Sheffield, another one slips by....

3 minutes ago, phildog said:

So you reckon it IS Woods then Graham? Everything a player is announced as leaving his club I'm scrabbling through write-ups only to be disappointed. Sene Lefeo moving to part-time championship club is today's headline!! Duh, Sheffield, another one slips by....

Haven't been overly impressed by SL when l have seen him this season, a view replicated by plenty of Fev supporters too. Who would he replace in our squad?

3 hours ago, gittinsfan said:

I don't think there were too many willing to pay Gilmore a lot of money 2 years ago.

Wasn't he going to Canada?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.