Your Death Row Meal Is……

Mine would have to be a full english breakfast, but without the tomatoes and hash browns. Id ask for my bacon too have a thick rind as that is my favourite part. 
My second choice would be a leg of lamb on its own id love to spend a few hours eating that. 
It’d be even better if my execution was called off at the last minute because id have it all again. 

Tomahawk Steak, mushrooms, onion rings and chips. Appple pie.

or proper Sunday Roast, trifle.

or Fish and chips and several (large) gherkins.

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

My mams toad in the hole with proper Cumberland sausages , her awesome thick beef or chicken ( or a mix of both ) gravy which is so full of flavour you could eat it on its own ( this and Sunday dinner is all  in the gravy for me ) , with our own new potatoes from the garden and our own carrots from the garden . Lovely and local .

A gigantic seafood platter, and don't stint on the garlic butter, freshly-baked crusty white bread rolls and other accompaniments. Washed down with a bottle of Ken Forrester FMC.

If I'm getting executed straight after, there's no need to worry about developing gout or the consequences of eating a bad oyster.

Edited by Futtocks
  • Like 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

26 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Can I choose how I want to be executed as well ?

Death by Snu-snu is not a currently available option.

artworks-000440662215-qg9mjx-t500x500.jp

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 hours ago, Exiled Townie said:

Tomahawk Steak, mushrooms, onion rings and chips. Appple pie.

or proper Sunday Roast, trifle.

or Fish and chips and several (large) gherkins.

Gherkins with fish & chips, i haven’t heard of that before. I do like gherkins though, i could eat them out of a jar on their own just like George Roper did with his pickled onions in bed with Yootha Joyce. 

5 hours ago, Futtocks said:

A gigantic seafood platter, and don't stint on the garlic butter, freshly-baked crusty white bread rolls and other accompaniments. Washed down with a bottle of Ken Forrester FMC.

If I'm getting executed straight after, there's no need to worry about developing gout or the consequences of eating a bad oyster.

If you need any help with the murder I'm yer man as long as I can have what you are having ( with extra winkles).

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Just now, Bearman said:

If you need any help with the murder I'm yer man as long as I can have what you are having ( with extra winkles).

If you want extra winkles, just drop the soap in the prison shower.

• Haha 2

Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Combine it with the execution - Elvis style

• Haha 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

15 minutes ago, Josef K said:

Justice. The Day Today & Brass Eye will never be beaten. I still have a t-shirt from each show (somewhere) that the ex bought me years and years and years ago. 

The Day Today also chose the 1985 Challenge Cup Final for Alan Partridge's first foray into Rugby commentary. "Hit him... HIT HIM!"

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson