“There’s an intruder in the commentary box”

Sit back and enjoy Phoenix Nights outtakes meets rugby league 😂

No wonder the Bulls are skint if they’re forking out for air conditioning in the commentary box. Unless of course it’s the same “air conditioning” as three quarters of Odsal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Sit back and enjoy Phoenix Nights outtakes meets rugby league 😂

No wonder the Bulls are skint if they’re forking out for air conditioning in the commentary box. Unless of course it’s the same “air conditioning” as three quarters of Odsal.

*Makes joke about how can a loud, hot-air removing device that somehow clings on at Odsal be something other than Gledhill himself.*

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I've little time for Gledhill's journalism but this made me laugh.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Love this post on Twitter.

Monty Python meets Phoenix Nights with a bit of Last of The Summer Wine thrown in. Brilliant!

Edited by JF1
Spelling

Reported in the Daily Star

But first they had to ask

What's a Rugby League?

and

Where's Bradford?

Edited by Oxford
  • Haha 1

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Its a haunting thought to imagine that said air con was one of those "classic" variations that once occupied the shadier holiday hot spots once enjoyed by semi feral "youngsters" on the pull and pish in the good old 1990s. 

Clunk, clunk, clunk 

Merely blowing the already starched air from side of the minute "apartment" to the other.

You can imagine being at Bradford. Thinking more. And to add to the 21st century entertainment facility delights is a booming air con. 

A truly new play on the phrase "Atmosphere."

I wonder what size is the Ozone hole above Bradford because of the noisy application. 

Is it the single reason for this Summer's furious temperature, the Rhine and Rhone drying up?

Nigel needs to say.