Quickfire Q & A with Kyle Amor - Post your questions here!

Next up for our Quickfire Q & A in Rugby League World is Warrington Wolves on loan prop/TV pundit Kyle Amor.

Post your questions for Kyle here or email them to quickfire@totalrl.com and we'll publish the best in our next issue!

spacer.png

Have Premier and C4 management been in your ear and told you to replace ''Sure is, Mark'' with ''Certainly is, Mark''? I've noticed the latter popping up in your comments.

Keep up the good work, champ. One of the most likeable co-comms at present. Best wishes from Ireland.

I'm interested in how much support a player gets before being asked to fulfil a role in the media.  Are you given any formal training or coaching/mentoring before you take up the mic or are you just asked to 'be yourself'.

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

How difficult was the decision to give up a full time job and leave Whitehaven to chance your arm at Superleague? Obviously it has worked out well but did you ever have self doubts in the early days on whether you taken the right decision?

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

What do you think would be the best course of action for Cumbrian clubs 

Stay as is ?

Mergers ?

New franchise?

How do you think a Cumbrian team can survive and thrive in SL

PS Well done and thanks for everything you have done at Saints.  Good luck at Widnes