The run in

Monkeymagic22

Fax remaining fixtures= Eagles A,Newcastle H,Bulls H,Widnes A,Fev H.                                  Batley                               Barrow H,London A,Dewsbury A,Bulls H,Leigh A.                                                                                                                                                                                      Looking at those fixtures Fax are in the driving seat as our main challenges.

yep finish second then get ready for another leigh bashing should rovers make it that far and rovers on current form ought to be 500 to 1 to get promoted. Still we had a dig but it will be back to the drawing board for next season in the championship hopefully after offloading all those either too old or not up to it and we certainly need a bigger squad due to all the injuries we get. There is only one hope part of macs cunning plan that is for rovers to continually get worse every game making leigh over confident then bang we get to the final game and rovers up their game and decide to defend for once and surprise everybody. If that were to be the case then how many of our current squad is up to super league standard probably count them on one hand.

1 hour ago, eltel said:

yep finish second then get ready for another leigh bashing should rovers make it that far and rovers on current form ought to be 500 to 1 to get promoted. Still we had a dig but it will be back to the drawing board for next season in the championship hopefully after offloading all those either too old or not up to it and we certainly need a bigger squad due to all the injuries we get. There is only one hope part of macs cunning plan that is for rovers to continually get worse every game making leigh over confident then bang we get to the final game and rovers up their game and decide to defend for once and surprise everybody. If that were to be the case then how many of our current squad is up to super league standard probably count them on one hand.

I've seen Rovers win so many 'unwinnable ' games over 51 years supporting them but i just can't see us beating Leigh at Leigh  IF we get to the final. They are far in front of everyone else and like we keep saying they never seem to get many if any injuries. Also Fax and Batley are feeling very confident of beating us but i think we should be them at home,if we don't we won't deserve to get to the final.

Edited by Fevrover

2 hours ago, Fevrover said:

I've seen Rovers win so many 'unwinnable ' games over 51 years supporting them but i just can't see us beating Leigh at Leigh  IF we get to the final. They are far in front of everyone else and like we keep saying they never seem to get many if any injuries. Also Fax and Batley are feeling very confident of beating us but i think we should be them at home,if we don't we won't deserve to get to the final.

Pretty much.

Despite our misgivings about the grand final lets not forget about the poor  leigh fans who are upset with their team

Despite Leigh scoring 50, it wasn't a game that boosted confidence about the play offs. I still worry about our lack of depth in the pack. Amone and Nakuwabei out injured leads to us having a bench which includes a winger (which proved fortunate given the injuries during the game), an on loan back rower and a prop that Lam seems reluctant to use while a game is in the balance. Just leaves O'Donnell, Sidlow and Asiata each being asked to play big minutes every week. 

Add injuries to Ferguson and Aetkins, and the fact that MacDonald's prep for the play offs is likely to involve 5 weeks off, and I wouldn't say things are clear cut. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, POR said:

Despite our misgivings about the grand final lets not forget about the poor  leigh fans who are upset with their team

Despite Leigh scoring 50, it wasn't a game that boosted confidence about the play offs. I still worry about our lack of depth in the pack. Amone and Nakuwabei out injured leads to us having a bench which includes a winger (which proved fortunate given the injuries during the game), an on loan back rower and a prop that Lam seems reluctant to use while a game is in the balance. Just leaves O'Donnell, Sidlow and Asiata each being asked to play big minutes every week. 

Add injuries to Ferguson and Aetkins, and the fact that MacDonald's prep for the play offs is likely to involve 5 weeks off, and I wouldn't say things are clear cut. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Injuries? Crikey that's shocked me!