Featherstone (A)

Wakefield Ram

5 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Well another tough fixture. Looks like Fev have struggled by their standards but still winning and we can only hope the boys show the same resilience as they did against York. 

Yes so be gentle with us. I still have nightmares about you beating us in 2019 at Post Office Road. And wouldn't Finny relish this one?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Yes so be gentle with us. I still have nightmares about you beating us in 2019 at Post Office Road. And wouldn't Finny relish this one?

Don't think you have anything to worry about. We can barely scrape a team together.

12 hours ago, coolie said:

I think the gulf between Rovers & the Ram's at the moment is equivalent to the distance between the Sun and Uranus 🌞🌞🤣🤔

You still not buying toilet paper then?

• Haha 3

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, coolie said:

Exactly pensioners worse than the usual suspects when it comes to bog roll 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TBH I didn't know you were a pensioner, I knew PM was close but not you! 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"Life's tough.......It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

2 hours ago, coolie said:

I've 2 years on PM🤔

But a damn site prettier 🤣🤣

Big 60 next year 😱😱😱😱

There you go, I've managed to blag my way in as a concession for the past 3 years and now everyone knows I'm no'h but a bairn in comparison to most rugby fans!

I'm ignoring the middle bit!

• Haha 2

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Just now, Piggy's mate said:

I'm ignoring the middle bit!

No I just can't...

As you look like a T-Rex bit off Graham Fisher's head, chewed it for 20 minutes then spat it onto your neck!

• Haha 5

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

5 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

Squad list looks interesting .... I see Aiden McGowan is back ..... only played a couple of games but gave us some of the best entertainment in a rams shirt all season!!

Yes, well hmm! Shaun Ryder is also in the 21 - another player who suffered a season-ending injury. Am I the only one to think that there were names added just to get to 21?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I won't be at the match - washing my hair or something. I think we might lose this one though.

Fev 38 - 16 Rams

FTS: Carr

Att: 950

55 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

I won't be at the match - washing my hair or something. I think we might lose this one though.

Fev 38 - 16 Rams

FTS: Carr

Att: 950

The match is at Post Office Road Bsj. If only 950 turned up then alarm bells would be ringing. You probably meant to put 95-0 and attendance 3816😂😂😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

Shaun Rider?? ... are we playing on a Monday ?? 

Ask Bez - oh he has already replied, I see.  🙂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

The match is at Post Office Road Bsj. If only 950 turned up then alarm bells would be ringing. You probably meant to put 95-0 and attendance 3816😂😂😂

You see, if you dangle a worm for a Fev fan they simply can't resist the bite.

They also laugh at their own jokes - we all know folk like that.