Sun 14 Aug: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Wigan Warriors KO 15:00

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/08/22 at 14:30

6 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Wigan by 10 

They kick off at 3, expecting a lot of injury time?

• Haha 2

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

If we were safe I could really enjoy this game. 😟

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

I think Leeds showed how to beat Wigan by neutralising Field and French, not always legally. I didn't particularly like it and the referee may be better and give them some protection. 

However, Wakefield need to tackle as they did against Castleford from the start. A repeat of last week won't be good enough.

9 hours ago, Niels said:

I think Leeds showed how to beat Wigan by neutralising Field and French, not always legally. I didn't particularly like it and the referee may be better and give them some protection. 

How so? Unless you mean Leeds didn't stand there like traffic cops waving them through.

Edited by Harry Stottle

41 minutes ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

If Miller and the so called senior professionals at Trinity decide to put in an appearance then we may get a competitive game but I suspect nothing for Trinity followers to get excited about here.

Put in an appearance and be switched on, we’d have been safe weeks ago.  Start well against Wigan we may have a chance.

Up the Trin 

18 hours ago, Agbrigg said:

After the dross Wakey dished up against Catalan ,i really cant see them winning. To keep points difference below 18 and come away with no injuries or suspensions is the most we can hope for.

Might play as they did at c@$ then who knows ?

18 hours ago, Agbrigg said:

After the dross Wakey dished up against Catalan ,i really cant see them winning. To keep points difference below 18 and come away with no injuries or suspensions is the most we can hope for.

I’ve been watching Trinity for 40 years now & to you use your term I’ve seen plenty of ‘dross’ over that time, some truly garbage sides. But I don’t think I’ve ever said that I don’t like a team but I can’t stand this mob. Not the young lads & some of the local players  but our so called senior professionals. They can do it but for some reason they choose not to do it. God knows what’s going to happen tomorrow, Poching must be pulling his hair out but I’m not cutting him any slack because he should’ve dropped certain individuals ages ago. Rant over!

1 hour ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

I’ve been watching Trinity for 40 years now & to you use your term I’ve seen plenty of ‘dross’ over that time, some truly garbage sides. But I don’t think I’ve ever said that I don’t like a team but I can’t stand this mob. Not the young lads & some of the local players  but our so called senior professionals. They can do it but for some reason they choose not to do it. God knows what’s going to happen tomorrow, Poching must be pulling his hair out but I’m not cutting him any slack because he should’ve dropped certain individuals ages ago. Rant over!

I agree but poching has very few options. If Trin can stay up, and its a big if , a clear out is in order. However our CEO is bloody clueless and i dont have much faith in the clubs recruitment. For instance letting one of our better players like batchelor leave is a crazy decision.

By the way, i feel sorry for the Cas fans having to suffer Miller on  three year contract.