Sat 13 Aug: SL: Salford Red Devils v Huddersfield Giants KO 13:00 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/08/22 at 12:30

Whoops, don't drop it in front of Burgess

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Budgie swoops for Salford's second!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Huddersfield having one of their off days, it seems.

Hang on a bit, Hull KR started like this last night.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Bloody Hell...three tries in eleven mins for Salford.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Great to see the ref have the confidence to give that try without a thousand replays.

• Like 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

On 11/08/2022 at 16:28, Harry Stottle said:

If those are your two starting wingers then Salford only need to get good ball out often to Sio and Burgess, they could have a field day.

can u message me tonights winning lottery numbers please 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

McQueen celebrates re-signing for the Giants by getting them on the scoreboard.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Burgess, hero to zero, McQueen gifted a try.

Hudds on the board.

Huddersfield desperately needed that. 

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Salford really are entertaining to watch

• Like 1

A tad forrerd but they're certainly creating chances.

Reds on fire, 20-4.

This is mad!

Salford playing with so much confidence, too much occasionally.

A fifth try for Salford, gone to the VR but looked fine to me.

VR agrees, 24-4, ktc.

Just now, johnh1 said:

Don’t mind that OF. Great to watch.

Indeed.

26-4 with Sneeeyd's conversion.