London away

Evs62

London in form (44-0 win away at Newcastle at the weekend), long trip down with probably no overnight stay to save money meaning they'll be on the road about 6am Sunday morning, I think we will do well to keep it under 50.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

44 minutes ago, Peter Winthorpe said:

Glad to see the DPSC never give up and the just giving fund now sits at £8572.

Are you involved in the commentary if we get any.

Hi Peter there’s a fair few better commentators  infront of me within the ratings mate so probably not pal I’ll update the Twitter and Facebook though for fans if you are on Facebook go to Town fans home and away pal

For those not making the long journey down the club are showing the game in the Tom Mitchell Lounge. Bar and beer garden open from 2pm. If you’ve got nothing on pop down for a couple pints and support the team/club.

UTT

We are also running a virtual half time draw which will be drawn down in London on Sunday. Tickets are £1 each and can be purchased via PayPal or bank transfer. All proceeds to the club. If you’d like to purchase some tickets please drop us a message on here, our social media pages or Scott on 07710642380.

payment details 

PayPal - dpsc2021@outlook.com (pay via friends and family) 

Bank 

Scott Graham 

60-83-71 

• Like 1

On 10/08/2022 at 10:52, Derwent said:

London in form (44-0 win away at Newcastle at the weekend), long trip down with probably no overnight stay to save money meaning they'll be on the road about 6am Sunday morning, I think we will do well to keep it under 50.

Think London will be a better team than Bradford, town will struggle against them,  

Edited by JMB

On 12/08/2022 at 07:13, Callum Linford 98 said:

Going down with the Derwent Park supporters Friday evening UTT 

just had word that BBC Radio Cumbria will not be covering the game. Please follow the twitter updates at those without twitter head over to Town home and away fans on Facebook where there’ll be regular updates.

UTT ⚪🔵

Or watch it on Our League.

• Like 1

Well done Derwent Park Supporters Club, great effort.

The Travellers Rest Supporters have also travelled down today by coach with 19 on board. Well done to all, enjoy your trip and let the lads know you're there.

• Like 7

14 hours ago, TonyB said:

Well done Derwent Park Supporters Club, great effort.

The Travellers Rest Supporters have also travelled down today by coach with 19 on board. Well done to all, enjoy your trip and let the lads know you're there.

Great effort from unbelievable supporters. 💙

• Like 3