Bulls home Mon p . m .

georgeb1

4 hours ago, spanishknight said:

That would be nice, we've not played well for the full 80 minutes  for ages, hope Inman plays as a sub to give Jubby a rest.

Would be great to give Jubby a rest,but he is so important to the team it would be hard to leave him out as we have no one who can actually replace what he brings to the team.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

See the Bulls have asked the R.L. for an emergency loan so they can sign an halfback, think its wrong if they can.

Fev will have a few

• Haha 1

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

See the Bulls have asked the R.L. for an emergency loan so they can sign an halfback, think its wrong if they can.

It will be an absolute disgrace if the RL agree to this. They are short because of suspensions not injuries, but sadly we have seen far too often in the past that the RL bend over backwards to help Bradford.  Interestingly Batley have been refused permission to play Keegan Hirst, so this could open up a whole can of worms if the RL agree.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, DEANO said:

Fev will have a few

Think we gave two of our best to Keighley and Sheffield and other clubs benefited with two or three. At the moment we are experimenting at half back due to an injury to Jacks with the little known Ford 😯 who we might never have seen otherwise.😊

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Do you mean that they were asking to be permitted to have a loan player or were asking the RFL for a loan to sign one?

I believe that it is the former.

• Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

With masi matongo now out for the rest of the season this is a great chance for Ronan Dixon to move up the ladder and make the no 8 shirt his own , thankfully we have some great cover in the middles , enjoy the rest of the season lad's and make us smile😀😀😀

• Like 3

On 11/08/2022 at 19:55, spanishknight said:

Nowt from bulls  S came from nob jockey mick gledhill who's full of BS and to be fair Bulls fans want them to play  their youngsters 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fenton Knight said:

Don’t forget that parking is free across the whole of the Vangarde complex’s car parks after 6pm. So no problems getting sorted for Monday.

And so it should be , all city's and knights matches should be free, city of York council are cutting their own throats .

• Like 3

On 11/08/2022 at 22:07, HaxbyKnight said:

It will be an absolute disgrace if the RL agree to this. They are short because of suspensions not injuries, but sadly we have seen far too often in the past that the RL bend over backwards to help Bradford.  Interestingly Batley have been refused permission to play Keegan Hirst, so this could open up a whole can of worms if the RL agree.

Jordan lilley is injured and out for season with a ankle injury dec Patton out for season 7 game ban so it’s down too both is it not 🤔

the rfl have done nothing for Bradford over charged us to play home games put people in charge that well can’t say on a open forum.

kept us in championship cause all championship teams voted for it to get money out are fanbase when we should have gone down that then put us a year behind everybody else. 

has for the game we will get hammered or the players will finally play to get a contract elsewhere which be brilliant 16 players meant to be already leaving come the end of the season. To be fair I couldn’t care less I’ve never been so disinterested with rugby than what I am now.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Bullmania said:

Jordan lilley is injured and out for season with a ankle injury dec Patton out for season 7 game ban so it’s down too both is it not 🤔

the rfl have done nothing for Bradford over charged us to play home games put people in charge that well can’t say on a open forum.

kept us in championship cause all championship teams voted for it to get money out are fanbase when we should have gone down that then put us a year behind everybody else. 

has for the game we will get hammered or the players will finally play to get a contract elsewhere which be brilliant 16 players meant to be already leaving come the end of the season. To be fair I couldn’t care less I’ve never been so disinterested with rugby than what I am now.

Don't think another club has had as much help from the R.L. as the Bulls, your allowed to play on a postage stamp of a pitch, smaller than what should be permitted

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bullmania said:

Stop it , you're starting to sound like the fev Fan's 😀😀😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Bullmania said:

Nice to see you're "disinterested" but still interested enough to be reading the posts on the forum.😀

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Knights by 8.

To  be fair S on a good day the bulls can be poor and tonight with suspesions and injuries look to be in disarray  so I think knights by 8 is a tad on the pessimistic