Bulls home Mon p . m .

georgeb1

6 minutes ago, gavin7094 said:

It was an awful game. Much as it pains me to say it considering how far he has brought us,  but I think it is time for a change of coach.. 

Ive been thinking that for some time now. Way too often we look clueless with ball in hand. No cohesion at all. It hasn't improved as the season has gone on.

Can’t see the ref getting a game next week. Called for lay tackle then one more and no idea what a knock on is. That said our tackling was poor I 2st half especially near the line. Devoid of ideas in second half. Home form is poor

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

10 minutes ago, Bulls2487 said:

Sure about that one?

from all the pessimism of bulls fans all over sociak media that statement should have held up🤣

1 minute ago, POR said:

from all the pessimism of bulls fans all over sociak media that statement should have held up🤣

😂 we weren't confident but shows what can happen when your main bad apple is suspended. Looked more like a team than at any point this season.

At least we actually looked like we cared tonight and were up for it. I just think our attack is woeful, Harris does the same thing every time he gets the ball, our last tackle kicks are rubbish. I know hingano is new but looked devoid of ideas second half.

The play offs will be a waste of time.

• Like 1

It’s like the creativity and flair of our players is coached out of them. Too many players have come in and looked exciting early on then after a few matches they play to our set structure. It’s boring. The only player who looks to be allowed to play what he sees is Marsh, and surprise surprise most of our breaks and tries come through him. 

This ‘give it to the first receiver who passes it inside for 5 tackles then a kick’ isn’t working. 

Thought the decision to leave Jubb on yet again for the full 80 (and I’m not criticising Will, he had a solid game) was woeful. It was crying out for a change of pace - Hingano could’ve gone to 9, even Harris. Instead we just attempted to grind out the win, like usual. 

We need a change of approach or a change elsewhere. 

• Like 5

The referee didn't drop the ball or miss any tackles, that cost York the game. Having said that he was dire, looked totally out of his depth. As has been said earlier his idea of what is and isn't a knock on seems to be different to most fans. It would have helped if he had given clear signals as well.

• Like 2

That was a very poor performance  by the referee. Right, got that out of the way.

The only thing that was worse than the ref tonight was our "team". Disjointed, devoid of ideas, two half backs who between them equalled one fit player ( Hingano isn't fully match fit yet so understandably faded in the second half) and before half time OHagan was limping yet again. And very poor goal line defence in the first half. Yes, we scored a cracking try, which gave a glimpse of long lost form, but overall that was poor fair tonight.

Congratulations to Bradford for a gutsy display, nothing brilliant but enough to see us off.

• Like 5

The Knights spent long periods of the second half attacking in the Bradford 25, and on a couple of occasions were stopped just short of the line. But, having said that, can anybody remember us creating one clear cut chance? Too much running across the field and not attacking the defence made it easy for Bradford to defend.

Only consolation tonight, we possibly scored the try of the season.

1 hour ago, YCKBob said:

It really wasn't.

Made my evening of entertainment

You'll get the playoff place simply because Widnes are too far behind

Book your holidays for the second week of the playoffs🤔

Because you'll be out by then

Biggest underachievers of the season award 🏆🏆🏆

I suppose you've to be a neutral to have enjoyed tonight's game 🤔👏

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, coolie said:

Made my evening of entertainment

You'll get the playoff place simply because Widnes are too far behind

Book your holidays for the second week of the playoffs🤔

Because you'll be out by then

Biggest underachievers of the season award 🏆🏆🏆

I suppose you've to be a neutral to have enjoyed tonight's game 🤔👏

All true and valid comments , we really have fallen apart as a team , totally clue less , big changes are coming at the knights 😀😀😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, georgeb1 said:

All true and valid comments , we really have fallen apart as a team , totally clue less , big changes are coming at the knights 😀😀😀

The balls in our ballpool have popped lately.....speaking of which do they have a wacky warehouse in Cornwall? 🤣

• Haha 3

Well another scintillating display of attacking RL…in the 39th minute. That was it. The other 79 minures were dreadful. I think we made 3 mistakes in the first 5 minutes. Players seem to get worse the longer they play in a York shirt? Very odd. Unless we make a number of changes we’ll be mid-table at best next season. Time for some to retire and some others to move on. Also is there a lonelier place in RL than playing on the wing for York?  I think we managed one pass to a winger with some space in the entire game  and (surprise, surprise) we scored. To think I chased over the M62 for that. Not sure I’ll be renewing my season ticket unless some changes occur in the close season. 

• Like 2

I didn’t go or see the game keeps season alive for us and widnes for another weekend. With Leigh playing yourselves next week. Both Bradford and widnes win every chance somehow goes to another week. Think all of us would fancy Leigh next week but then again all fancied York tonight funny old game. 

pleasing thing young 18 year old half back scored in a makeshift pairing with Sam hallas. 

hopefully dunning gets rid the 16 players that’s been mentioned builds team he wants and I finally get to visit the new stadium. Until it’s fully over I won’t say good luck for the rest of the season. Good has over not only is it 8 points 4 favours but 180odd points difference turn around.

Edited by Bullmania

11 hours ago, TheYoungBaron said:

Umpty. Couldn’t understand a lot of refs decisions this evening. 

PP should have got straight red 🟥

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Wish he had , he then wouldn't of got potentially season ending injury 😇

True G looked bad but what makes it worse miss the rest of this seaso then miss the start of next season when the big ban he's going to get willl  be carried over 

Again we struggled in the final 3rd of the field with hardly any creativity and this is one of the main reasons why we are in sixth place in the league,obviously we are playing to a a game plan so ends up with the opposition starting deep inside the 20 if we don't score,but our play 5and 6 are very poor at the moment and making it easy to defend.Thought PP had his best first half of the season and didn't see much wrong with the tackle he got sin binned from where i was sat.