Bulls home Mon p . m .

georgeb1

17 hours ago, Nige Arro said:

At least we actually looked like we cared tonight and were up for it. I just think our attack is woeful, Harris does the same thing every time he gets the ball, our last tackle kicks are rubbish. I know hingano is new but looked devoid of ideas second half.

The play offs will be a waste of time.

Think we need to get rid of few players who have been at the club a while and not progressed and maybe even gone backwards this season.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Puk said:

didn't see much wrong with the tackle he got sin binned from where i was sat.

you would have done P if you had been sat next to me on the setee🤣

17 hours ago, Puk said:

Think we need to get rid of few players who have been at the club a while and not progressed and maybe even gone backwards this season.

why does this happen to players, when they join york, on a regular basis?

• Like 1

Well I really enjoyed that game. Finally gave us bradford fans some entertainment. Nice to see the lads put a shift in and grind out a win that I don’t think anyone saw coming. 

It only shows what we can do when we want too. Hopefully the exodus does happen and we can get back to basics and get lads in that want to give it all for the full 80. 

Hard luck York. I thought you were ok but Bradford wanted it more. A lot of drop ball coming from pressure from both sides. Although the fact the majority of fans still blame the ref always makes me laugh. Even Ford’s comments that PP gets harshly treated by the refs, oh dear. 

York will be comfortably in the playoffs come the end of the year no doubt about that and you never know in a one off game. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, LongStandingBull said:

Well I really enjoyed that game. Finally gave us bradford fans some entertainment. Nice to see the lads put a shift in and grind out a win that I don’t think anyone saw coming. 

It only shows what we can do when we want too. Hopefully the exodus does happen and we can get back to basics and get lads in that want to give it all for the full 80. 

Hard luck York. I thought you were ok but Bradford wanted it more. A lot of drop ball coming from pressure from both sides. Although the fact the majority of fans still blame the ref always makes me laugh. Even Ford’s comments that PP gets harshly treated by the refs, oh dear. 

York will be comfortably in the playoffs come the end of the year no doubt about that and you never know in a one off game. 

Yeah well done bull's , thoroughly deserved it , ref was poor but we all like to have a go at him whoever he may be😀😀😀

• Like 2