Match thread: Championship Rd 23. Featherstone Rovers v Dewsbury. Sunday 14th August 2022.

marklaspalmas

As an afterthought. I did think that most of the players were on the same page. The only player I felt has not been up to scratch is Broadbent. He does not appear to be good enough for a regular spot.  (Joey excepted 

What does anyone else think.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, haskey said:

As an afterthought. I did think that most of the players were on the same page. The only player I felt has not been up to scratch is Broadbent. He does not appear to be good enough for a regular spot.  (Joey excepted 

What does anyone else think.

Absolutely agree, Broadbent looks a bit out of his depth, dropping balls and missing tackles.  Perhaps it's a confidence issue, but that wouldn't be like the other Leeds youngsters, who all seem overconfident if anything.  As for Joey, I just don't believe the effort is there, which is frustrating and disrespectful to his team mates.

Broadbent hasn't really offered too much thus far. Joey isn't perfect but does offer that extra bit of quality, which could be vital at the end of the season. I have heard that Pickersgill might be back in 3 weeks, but is this too close to the playoffs for him to possibly play?.

• marklaspalmas changed the title to Match thread: Championship Rd 23. Featherstone Rovers v Dewsbury. Sunday 14th August 2022.
  • marklaspalmas unpinned this topic