Miller to Widnes

Hall out

Kibula out

Ben Blackmore in

Sammut in

Butler in

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Saints have been linked with Tee Ritson and spoke to Luke Hooley, though he’s expected to sign for Leeds.

Woolf to go to the Dolphins as part of Bennett’s coaching staff and Paul Wellens to step up as Head Coach. 

We spotted Ritson as away fans when we played Newcastle a few years ago. Neither surprises me tbh.

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

Couple of Fax ones from the other forum and gossip. Josh Bowden and Tom Holmes for next season. Im more inclined to believe the Tom Holmes rumor to be honest. We are pretty lucky to be in a fantastic position where all our key players are tied up for next season so its just about looking for 2 or 3 real quality signings for next season.

• Like 1

I hope everyone realises this thread is going to create about 50 "Serious About Rugby League" outputs on Monday, each one titled something like "Club X ROCKED by rumoured departure of STAR PLAYER"

Anyway, to fuel that fire, allegedly:

Bevan French may go to Newcastle Knights

Tee Ritson has not spoken to St Helens

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Couple of Fax ones from the other forum and gossip. Josh Bowden and Tom Holmes for next season. Im more inclined to believe the Tom Holmes rumor to be honest. We are pretty lucky to be in a fantastic position where all our key players are tied up for next season so its just about looking for 2 or 3 real quality signings for next season.

I think Bowden’s contracted to Wakey until the end of 2023 although probably dependent on staying in SL 

1 hour ago, Mumby Magic said:

Strictly unconfirmed, strictly rumours at this moment, strictly not made up. 😜

Bulls 

AJ Wallace to Cas 

Crossley to Keighley

Ant Walker to Widnes 

Dawson Jones to Sheffield

Plus Patton to be let go.

I take it the Crossley to Keighley is the made up one?

Momentarily, I thought they had added hallucinogenics to the cold water supply.

Is it safe to read again,yet? 😆

• Haha 1

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

1 hour ago, Mumby Magic said:

We spotted Ritson as away fans when we played Newcastle a few years ago. Neither surprises me tbh.

Some people seem to think Tee has just recently appeared on the scene.

In actual fact this is his 9th season as a pro, he made his debut for Workington when he was 17 back in 2013. 

• Like 2

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

2 minutes ago, Derwent said:

Some people seem to think Tee has just recently appeared on the scene.

In actual fact this is his 9th season as a pro, he made his debut for Workington when he was 17 back in 2013. 

And we saw pretty much immediately he was gonna be a bit special 

2 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

I hope everyone realises this thread is going to create about 50 "Serious About Rugby League" outputs on Monday, each one titled something like "Club X ROCKED by rumoured departure of STAR PLAYER"

Anyway, to fuel that fire, allegedly:

Bevan French may go to Newcastle Knights

Tee Ritson has not spoken to St Helens

Hooley and Ritson are under contract so cannot speak to any Clubs directly, Clubs have to contact the Chairmen of clubs who players are contracted to in order to agree a release. 

17 minutes ago, Johnny Ringo said:

Hooley and Ritson are under contract so cannot speak to any Clubs directly, Clubs have to contact the Chairmen of clubs who players are contracted to in order to agree a release. 

Pretty standard for Championship contracts to have a release clause if they are offered a SL opportunity. Ritson may not be able to speak to clubs directly but I bet his agent is having “off the record” conversations.

• Like 1

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

I think everyone agrees that the Bulls need a complete clear-out.

Looking at the squad list on the other forum, the only players NOT out of contract at the end of the season are Hall, Miller, Gill, Lilley, Fleming and Scurr.

EDIT I missed Baldwinson off the list

We've already managed to somehow convince Featherstone to take Fleming off our hands, and rumours abound that we'll cut Miller and Hall loose.

So, yeah, it's easier to make a list of who might stay at the Bulls than speculate on who is leaving.

Edited by paulwalker71

9 minutes ago, Derwent said:

Pretty standard for Championship contracts to have a release clause if they are offered a SL opportunity. Ritson may not be able to speak to clubs directly but I bet his agent is having “off the record” conversations.

In recent years of slashing RFL funding, some clubs will tie down their star players in order to secure a cash agreement to release their contract and who can blame them?