The Transfer Rumour Mill Thread

1 hour ago, Mumby Magic said:

Disappointing in away but hopefully we still have Hallas and Flanagan next year for number 9 spot.

I'm hoping Sam Hallas goes with his business partner Steve Crossley.

So far this season, he's played as a  non-instinctive passer at hooker, scrum half, stand off and loose forward. He came from Leeds as a prop and, to be fair, he is a good prop.

I'd love to see Reiss Butterworth back, plus Ross Oakes, Matt Garside, Brandon Pickersgill and Elliot Hall.

The CEO has made a promising statement in tonight's local paper.

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/sportlatest/21325867.bradford-bulls-statement-critical-kear-current-squad/

Edited by Wolford6

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

1 hour ago, Wolford6 said:

So far this season, he's played as a  non-instinctive passer at hooker, scrum half, stand off and loose forward. He came from Leeds as a prop and, to be fair, he is a good prop.

I'd love to see Reiss Butterworth back, plus Ross Oakes, Matt Garside, Brandon Pickersgill and Elliot Hall.

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/sportlatest/21325867.bradford-bulls-statement-critical-kear-current-squad/

Hall shouldn't have gone. O ly yes word be Pickersgill but on defence I prefer Kear. Hallas? We haven't much money or choice to be honest.

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

1 hour ago, LeytherRob said:

Another one going, although i'm not sure how big a miss this one will be. His switch from wing to second row at Huddersfield seems to have put his career into a nosedive.

He was immense and I mean different level in games for us. However that was one in 10. No word of a lie and I don't normally say this about players but I have literally said more than 3 times this year I forgot Murphy was playing. Like I've said when he wants he can be different level however twice a season doesn't suffice.

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

Keighley are definitely cashed up. Doyle’s taken a part-time offer which is one of the biggest part time deals in the championship. There had been some Fulltime interest from Leigh and one other but they’d have had to offer double to match Keighley’s offer and didn’t want to go that high. 

Edited by TrueBull

58 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

He was immense and I mean different level in games for us. However that was one in 10. No word of a lie and I don't normally say this about players but I have literally said more than 3 times this year I forgot Murphy was playing. Like I've said when he wants he can be different level however twice a season doesn't suffice.

Yeah. You can tell the guys with long SL experience. When he turns it on, he can be a game changer. But didn’t do it often enough. 

19 hours ago, TrueBull said:

Keighley are definitely cashed up. Doyle’s taken a part-time offer which is one of the biggest part time deals in the championship. There had been some Fulltime interest from Leigh and one other but they’d have had to offer double to match Keighley’s offer and didn’t want to go that high. 

I am intrigued by this.

Spending more than Featherstone? Saw off interest from Derek Beaumont?

On one player before any Super League players show interest and are signed?

How about the player spoke to friends, who had also been at Bradford, and liked what he heard?

How about the player,a hooker,feels he may develop under the coaching where the director of rugby is a former hooker?

Perhaps listening/watching interviews featuring Rhys Lovegrove/Andrew Henderson may inform you of the spend this year in contrast to a year or two ago.

Or listen to that well controlled head coach of Hunslet who reckons a million has been spent on the squad for this year,while he was on the radio.( Or perhaps not quite that quickly ) 

Not everyone lusts after money. Other considerations are available. 

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

1 hour ago, Angelic Cynic said:

I am intrigued by this.

Spending more than Featherstone? Saw off interest from Derek Beaumont?

On one player before any Super League players show interest and are signed?

How about the player spoke to friends, who had also been at Bradford, and liked what he heard?

How about the player,a hooker,feels he may develop under the coaching where the director of rugby is a former hooker?

Perhaps listening/watching interviews featuring Rhys Lovegrove/Andrew Henderson may inform you of the spend this year in contrast to a year or two ago.

Or listen to that well controlled head coach of Hunslet who reckons a million has been spent on the squad for this year,while he was on the radio.( Or perhaps not quite that quickly ) 

Not everyone lusts after money. Other considerations are available. 

Anyway he will be allowed time to adapt to his new surroundings as he has received a 3 match ban tonight

Bulls sign confirm Tom Holmes signing. 😂😂😂

• Haha 6

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

On 12/09/2022 at 20:13, Wolford6 said:

Reis's Butterworth has already signed for the Dewsbury Rams for next season. Since Liam Finn took over as coach, he's been outstanding.

2 hours ago, bobbruce said:

Don’t know if anyones put this on yet I meant to do it a couple of weeks ago but forgot. Saints are interested in taking Jack Walker who’s fell out with Leeds. 

understand he still has a couple of years on his contract so wonder if saints would pay a transfer fee