The Transfer Rumour Mill Thread

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

I saw a mate yesterday who had been walking to the Morrison's on the LSV complex, he said he was sure that Mr Beaumont was with Zak Hardacre going into the stadium, my reaction was I thought Hardacre did not like travelling over here and wanted to be closer to home, and isn't he rumoured to be joining Hull FC, do I want it to be true and Leigh sign him, not to sure on that one.

Degsy did say announcements start this week now he is home

Just now, Red Willow said:

He was originally at Salford had just a few games and couldn't get a starting place.

Chamberlain was also at Salford and was nothing more than a squad player, we let him go and kept Burke which probably says everything.

Says you needed forwards!

Fev expand their French contingent. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

13 hours ago, Mumby Magic said:

Rochdale releasing alot any rumours on their whereabouts?

Rochdale have cited financial restraints. Rochdale and Oldham were both hotbeds of the amateur game. Sad that they can't generate decent support these days.

Edited by Wolford6

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

18 minutes ago, LeytherRob said:

He signed for Widnes a few weeks back 

He'll need to wear two shirts to keep warm at the beginning of the season. He's only little and will struggle to win aerial possession under 5-drives-and-a-kick Kearball.

He's a dangerous runner so the opposition will kick down the other wing.

Edited by Wolford6

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

13 minutes ago, Rockingchair said:

Isn’t that the young lad who came on in the playoffs and played well for you guys?  ( kicked a 40/20) think he’s local to fax

It is came on loan from Warrington, then we signed him on then signed an Aussie hooker so we let Tom go.

Edited by spanishknight
  • Like 1