The Transfer Rumour Mill Thread

On 09/12/2022 at 22:40, Magic Superbeetle said:

I have no idea where youre buying a three bed house in the capital but if it exists then they won’t be around for long (or shouldn’t really be considered fit for human inhabitation).

The average property price in London is £544k as of June 2022 (the last confirmed statistics as far as I can see). You can see the break down by borough here; https://www.statista.com/statistics/1029250/average-house-prices-in-london-united-kingdom-by-borough/

I can’t find a way to be specific but if you were to tweak the parameters to say remove flats, then yes, the average across London is going to be above 544k and likely above the quoted 750k too I imagine. 

If you remove flats then I'd have thought there will be several areas...maybe even several boroughs that average that 

Edited by Bedfordshire Bronco

Talk here that Tony Gigot is about to sign for Albi

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

5 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

He is extracting the urine again, like fishing in a trout farm he just dangles the bait and hundreds are clamouring to bite.

Hundreds?

44 replies 6 retweets and 87 likes. Hardly gone viral.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

You have the better of me, this is the total of Social Media I get involved with Dave, just a guess on my part considering the usual response on this platform.

It's a waste of time tbh. People get too caught up in it.

Mr Beaumont's tweets are of little interest to the wider world. 

Edited by Dave W

16 hours ago, Zilla Budgie said:

Umyla Hanley was training with Leigh today.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

40 minutes ago, Wakey Til I Die said:

Corentin Le Cam has switched to rugby union with Céret.

That was on the cards, it was a just which 15's team he would join. He would make a good 2nd row.

23 hours ago, kiggy said:

Not a recent player but Eric Anselme has joined TO as the forwards coach. A lot of experience, recently coaching the French U19 team. 

https://t.co/IWac5sNHrt 

Ex- Fax player, remember us getting 3 French youngsters who all went on to do pretty well for themselves, Anselme been one of them. I think he was also the only one of the 3 that actually played a first team game as well.

In other news as rumoured, Fax have signed Jake Maizen. Happy with that signing from what I have seen of him and in a position we were light in. Certainly looking like an improvement on last years team.

• Like 2