The Transfer Rumour Mill Thread

2 hours ago, Ragingbull said:

Ah the old "ive been called out and ive got no decent argument to respond with, so ill post something completely unrelated and hope no one notices"  tactic. 

Dont worry mate, you have totally got away with it! 

More leg ups than Mr motivator 

11 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

Couple of Florida Copperheads on their way to Salford. Ok, they arent going to be SL standard and this is just to train, but it's good PR for Amercian RL. Well done Salford.

Well done Salford , way back when we Had Russian teams playing in the Challenge Cup I suggested we needed players from there to be financed to come over here , training full time at SL clubs but playing at lower tier teams , a way for them to grow the game in that country from both a playing front short term and coaching standards long term 

The problem with that was would the players want to return to Russia afterwards ? 😉 

Potentially something that could be looked at with the US/Canada and some other European countries ? 🤔

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mumby Magic said:

Not unless he can play prop.

Dalton Desmond Walker leaves Bulls before playing. 🙄

Any reason given?

Scott Murrell to Cas as asistant coach. Good signing for them in my opinion, I was disappointed when the deal to bring him back to Fax fell through but can't blame him for taking up a more stable opportunity in SL.

11 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Any reason given?

Scott Murrell to Cas as asistant coach. Good signing for them in my opinion, I was disappointed when the deal to bring him back to Fax fell through but can't blame him for taking up a more stable opportunity in SL.

He’s posted on social media that he’s going back to Australia. 

2 hours ago, Daft old hooker said:

Fev have announced signing of Kyle Evans 

I would have preferred Wakefield to have retained Evans really, but pleased for the guy here.  Should go really well in the Championship.

• Like 7

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

1 hour ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

I would have preferred Wakefield to have retained Evans really, but pleased for the guy here.  Should go really well in the Championship.

Yes far better option than Lineham in my opinion. Fev have got a good player there.

Also see Wakey have offered Hood another year. Not a favourite player of mine and with Bowes comming through cant really see the logic of giving him another season ,without seeing how things pan out first this season

4 hours ago, Agbrigg said:

Yes far better option than Lineham in my opinion. Fev have got a good player there.

Also see Wakey have offered Hood another year. Not a favourite player of mine and with Bowes comming through cant really see the logic of giving him another season ,without seeing how things pan out first this season

Liam hood was at widnes, very briefly. 

I rate him very highly 

On 24/12/2022 at 20:47, Ragingbull said:

Does our lack of professionalism last year mean the Blue Sox cant be unprofessional as well .   Is that how things work.??

It's good to see the widely-cited view that Bradford are going to be more professional this season, but I'm not sure it's Mark Dunning's place to reveal that Joe Arundel got a payout from Halifax, as he has in an interview published by BullsTV today?

Workingtons new Aussie landed this week, had his first training session in our standard horizontal freezing rain. Then had the standard "rabbit in headlights" first interview on the face book page ha ha.....

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

It's good to see the widely-cited view that Bradford are going to be more professional this season, but I'm not sure it's Mark Dunning's place to reveal that Joe Arundel got a payout from Halifax, as he has in an interview published by BullsTV today?

If anything it just speaks more about Joe's contribution that Fax would pay somebody to get him off their books rather than let him see out his contract.

2 hours ago, dkw said:

Workingtons new Aussie landed this week, had his first training session in our standard horizontal freezing rain. Then had the standard "rabbit in headlights" first interview on the face book page ha ha.....

Get some Fiery Jack lineament rubbed in,he’ll be reet.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1