The Transfer Rumour Mill Thread

3 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

That reminds of two cars that used to be parked closely together on Trafford Park Industrial Estate a few years ago, one reg was A55 OLE and the other was M1 NGE 🤔

When we used to play at the Stoop we used to travel through Chelsea Embankment and we used to pass two (I believe one was a Jaguar, can't recall the other model) cars that had the personal plates of "2 Be" and "Not 2B" 

Different lives, eh?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Click said:

When we used to play at the Stoop we used to travel through Chelsea Embankment and we used to pass two (I believe one was a Jaguar, can't recall the other model) cars that had the personal plates of "2 Be" and "Not 2B" 

Different lives, eh?

That is the question!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

That reminds of two cars that used to be parked closely together on Trafford Park Industrial Estate a few years ago, one reg was A55 OLE and the other was M1 NGE 🤔

Saw this parked up in Salford a few years ago. You'll probably need to zoom in to see the reg plate.

spacer.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hammerless Nail said:

Saw this parked up in Salford a few years ago. You'll probably need to zoom in to see the reg plate.

spacer.png

I guess Marwan will have to sell this off now he's bankrupt 😁

• Haha 1

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

3 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Word on the street is that George Roby is heading to York.

An interesting one for Fev incoming too... 

thought he was on a season long loan to Swinton

Brad Dwyer on his way back to Warrington next season, replacement for Clarke. Has been offered another contract at Hull but is reported to accepted a move back to Warrington.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

Craig Lingard has apparently handed cas a list of players to sign from the Championship. Unfortunatley for Cas most of them will be out of their price range.

Still... if they aren't attracted by the salary on offer, they might still want to come for the facilities! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

Eseh is gonna be a world beater. Was absolutely brilliant at Fev last year.

Agreed he has all the raw material required. Still quite raw as you'd expect but under a good coaching team at a club with good facilities then he could go to the very top.

25 minutes ago, Wakey Til I Die said:

Agreed he has all the raw material required. Still quite raw as you'd expect but under a good coaching team at a club with good facilities then he could go to the very top.

Not wanting to vulture or anything, but with Saints missing out with on Walters and Trout I hope they get Eseh. With Lees already established and Delaney coming through, that would be 3/4s of a very exciting prop rotation in future.

1 hour ago, David Shepherd said:

Eseh is gonna be a world beater. Was absolutely brilliant at Fev last year.

I know he is young and plenty of improvement to come but from what I have seen this season, you are pushing it with world beater