The Transfer Rumour Mill Thread

22 minutes ago, Ragingbull said:

Good old Harry will continue banging on until he has the last word.  So predictable. 

Pot and kettle spring to mind, meanwhile your complaints about the transfer thread being derailed have just derailed it further than it was previously. You do realise you can just scroll past something you don't like without engaging don't you?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Jughead said:

That’s got to be up there as one of the worst stints in Super League by Napa, up there with Mason’s at Catalans. 

Just shambolic. He has to be one of the worst overseas players I’ve seen in Superleague, especially when you factor in a big salary and the amount of games he gets banned for. If he brought disciplinary issues but was having good games in between, you could just about go with it but he makes little impact with the ball or via legal defence. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

Mmm. Randomly now more excited by this season's signings than last. Have you a current squad list?

Not to hand but we only have Gilly at the min in the centers

Middles wise.  Baldy, Scurr (banned for 8 games) Foster (unknown). Marcus Green and Brad Ho (played about 5 games between them) Dalton Walker (Dunning confirmed signed for the reserves).  Possible Thompson could end up there but I'd say we need  about 4  established middles yet.

If you use last year as an example the.following all played in the middle.. Crossley, Walker, Kibulla, Evans, Scurr Baldy, Hallas, Green, Mustapha, Gannon, Murphy

1 hour ago, WN83 said:

Just shambolic. He has to be one of the worst overseas players I’ve seen in Superleague, especially when you factor in a big salary and the amount of games he gets banned for. If he brought disciplinary issues but was having good games in between, you could just about go with it but he makes little impact with the ball or via legal defence. 

Wasn’t he meant to be playing for the Cook Islands in the World Cup?

Will Maher confirmed to Fax. Happy with this signing didn't think he looked out of place at SL level and looks to have bulked up a bit since his last stint with us and will add some much needed size to our pack.

Corey Aston confirmed leaving to take up an opportunity elsewhere. He did well for us whenever he played and never let us down but unfortunatley for him he was behind some really good players.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ragingbull said:

Not to hand but we only have Gilly at the min in the centers

Middles wise.  Baldy, Scurr (banned for 8 games) Foster (unknown). Marcus Green and Brad Ho (played about 5 games between them) Dalton Walker (Dunning confirmed signed for the reserves).  Possible Thompson could end up there but I'd say we need  about 4  established middles yet.

If you use last year as an example the.following all played in the middle.. Crossley, Walker, Kibulla, Evans, Scurr Baldy, Hallas, Green, Mustapha, Gannon, Murphy

Must have been asleep. Scurr 8 games?

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

15 hours ago, Ragingbull said:

Scurr's game seems to have gone backwards. Looked a real prospect a few years ago and he had a couple of SL offers (including one from Saints) but turned them all down to stay at the Bulls. Saints then went & signed Dan Norman as their 'Championship development project' for the front row. Can't help but think that Scurr could have developed a lot more had he taken that step up when he was playing well.

• Like 1

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

4 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

Scurr's game seems to have gone backwards. Looked a real prospect a few years ago and he had a couple of SL offers (including one from Saints) but turned them all down to stay at the Bulls. Saints then went & signed Dan Norman as their 'Championship development project' for the front row. Can't help but think that Scurr could have developed a lot more had he taken that step up when he was playing well.

He certainly didn't have as big an impact last season  as he did in 2021. I fact I'd say it was a dissapointing season for him.  Sadly another victim of the John Kear fitness regime (or lack there of).  Hopefully with an improved ore season we will see him back to his best once her comes back from the long ban. 

6 hours ago, Ragingbull said:

He certainly didn't have as big an impact last season  as he did in 2021. I fact I'd say it was a dissapointing season for him.  Sadly another victim of the John Kear fitness regime (or lack there of).  Hopefully with an improved ore season we will see him back to his best once her comes back from the long ban. 

What has happened to Sam Scott ? , playing really well at the start of season then injured his knee and not heard of since.

6 minutes ago, Stirlin said:

What has happened to Sam Scott ? , playing really well at the start of season then injured his knee and not heard of since.

Yes re-signed. Was hitting his straps then injury. Was consistent which only him and Butler were last year as far as forwards go.

• Thanks 1

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah