Dewsbury at home next.

Peter Winthorpe

Game day..getting harder work to look forward to matches but we'll be there. Good luck boys

• Like 1

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

On 16/08/2022 at 10:34, Blind side johnny said:

Unfortunately, given our current form, the distance and weather forecast I reckon there might be 30 of us at the most. I usually look forward to a pie from West of the Pennines as they are superior all round. Looks like I will have to wait a bit longer for one.

That's 15 more than Batley fetched Johnny.

Flat 1st half. Had a dig for 20 mins in 2nd half, but ultimately not good enough. That stupid try on the ht hooter sums up some of the stuff we've served up this year. 

Didn't hear the crowd but I'd have thought about 1200? Was short of the 3k target. 

On the plus side, I'd didn't rain

• Like 1

Played better when Thomas went off like but it was woeful, shout out for the ref thought he had a good game. Sooner this seasons over the better for me.

• Like 5

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Totally devoid of ideas with ball in hand, some good defence and endeavour. We are a poor side with no attacking flair and no coached moves and the majority of players not at this standard. The sooner this season is over the better, I think that’s me done for this year.

we estimated the crowd at about 750.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peter Winthorpe said:

What sort of crowd have we got for this critical game. Many from Dewsbury with zBlindside Johnny

Sadly, illness prevented me from attending. I did buy a ticket, however.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.